Couldn't stay away...

NHEcoboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium/PP
Gorgeous car. I really need to get into one of these.

Congrats!

RyanR3KC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Drove the hellcat and while it was fast in straight line didn't handle for shit. Plus you really can't use the power all the time. I wanted a balanced and all around performance car so bought me the Shelby. I always wanted this exact car in the same color combo and only option is electronic package.

This is a 2017 and absoultly No one budged on the price here in ca to go under msrp. So i caved in and paid $60,500 msrp. They tried to add a $495 windshield diamond protection and I laughed and said take that off the contract or I am walking. Sales man said you are going to walk out over $495 and loose the deal? I said for some gimmick bull shit windshield protection yes I will. So he went and took it off the contract.

Here is a picture. I told them do not wash the car and most importantly DO NOT install front plates. I will pick it up tomorrow. Can't wait to drive her.
Welcome. I have the same color combo and options. I was able to get under sticker, but i'm also in Iowa too.

Wriggly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Porsche 718 GTS
Love that color combination.

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I did the same with mine don't wash it don't remove anything and don't install the front plate holder. Be careful and don't do like some of us did the first time we washed it and lift the driver side wiper IT WILL CONTACT THE HOOD AND CHIP THE PAINT!!!
Huh, always wondered where that little chip came from.

Sponsored

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I did the same with mine don't wash it don't remove anything and don't install the front plate holder. Be careful and don't do like some of us did the first time we washed it and lift the driver side wiper IT WILL CONTACT THE HOOD AND CHIP THE PAINT!!!
That was a bad day for me. Brand new R... edge of the hood chipped down to the metal - staring at me as I drive.

OP
OP
Niz55

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Well someone already chipped the paint. What can I do?? I will just touch it up. On the other hand , flashing cel while driving. Maybe bad gas? It was sitting for 1 month in the showroom.
IMG_20171221_184126-1024x768.jpg
IMG_20171221_205501-1024x768.jpg

Last edited:

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Congrats! This is a special car and you will love it. I still grin from ear to ear every time I fire mine up. Well worth it!!

And of course, I think you got the best color combo! Yesterday when I was out I had a guy aproach me at a gas station and tell me "That has to be a shelby with that color and white stripes!". Made me :)

SVTinAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2003 Lightning & ERA FE Cobra
A careful touch up with a small artist brush will make it invisible unless you start looking for it. Just apply a couple thin layers barely covering the chip. It's pretty easy to hide something like that on a sheet metal edge if the paint half way matches. Ask the dealer to give you some touch up paint for it since they delivered it that way.

Looks like you have some engine systems issues. I doubt the gas went bad that quickly so the dealer needs to look at it.

OP
OP
Niz55

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Car is at the dealer to diagnose the problem. Only 40 miles.

cdq85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Boostey Pants
Congrats. :thumbsup: I had a boosted 15 GT so know what you mean about not being able to use all the power all the time. By far the best purchase I have made on a car. You will love it.
So , is it worth it? I have a boosted GT and can't keep my eyes off of the 350 lol. I'm more of a straight line junkie so I'm scared I'll miss that about mine. But I drove one and man are they awesome. Cannot decide.

And to the OP, awesome looking ride!
Sponsored