Sponsored

Corsa X pipe installed. Not as deep more raspy...normal?

WF_GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2007 GT500
Anyone notice with the corsa x pipe that it sounds more raspy/lighter and not as deep? I am not sure its the same sound as a GT350 R. I am thinking a single X pipe would be closer. Any thoughts?
Sponsored

knighthawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch / 2017 GT350
Anyone notice with the corsa x pipe that it sounds more raspy/lighter and not as deep? I am not sure its the same sound as a GT350 R. I am thinking a single X pipe would be closer. Any thoughts?
So I just switched from a Lethal Performance Resonator Delete X-Pipe to the Corsa Helix today and I'd say I'd agree with this to a degree but I was looking to make mine less deep quite frankly. I'm absolutely thrilled with the sound. That being said, I'm selling my Lethal pipe that has only been on the car for about a week as well if you're looking for another option. I found the lethal pipe to be deep, and for me, maybe too much bass for my taste.

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
Not to compare apples to oranges, but I think with the corsa it will change the tone from a less deep to a more exotic sports car sound. I have not yet installed an X pipe on mine, but I know from my 15' GT/PP that the corsa cat back (w/double X) exhaust gave a more raspy tone and a higher pitch....I actually liked the difference in sound as I replaced the Ford Performance by Borla extreme cat back to the Corsa extreme.

TxGT350-52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot, 2021 Diesel Tremor CG
I have the Corsa Double Helix on my 2018 GT350 and it is not as deep in Normal mode, but I think it sounds awesome in Sport mode, especially above 4K RPMs. Here is a video that sounds exactly like my car:

Sponsored