Corsa Sport Volume

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I just put my corsa sports on. It was a bitch to get the stock exhuasts off but another member here [MENTION=15685]bluebeastsrt[/MENTION] very graciously offered to help put it on. Big thanks to him and the time he put into helping me. I wont forget it.

The sound..

Mother of god.....

I kind of deluded myself into thinking the stock exhaust was good enough. But the first cold start with these changed my mind completely. The sound was amazing.

It is still louder and you can definitely hear it when down in the low rpms but not by much. ZERO drone and i was trying to find it. Then when you get on it... well the videos dont do it justice. Truly the best all around exhaust. Amazing sound when you want it, domesticated when you dont.

a serious 10/10. I would recommend to everyone.:headbang:
Yep, [MENTION=15228]MagGT[/MENTION], it's incredible what a well-engineered exhaust is like, isn't it?

"The stock exhaust is fine" Yeah, uh huh, you keep telling yourselves that lol.
Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I just put my corsa sports on. It was a bitch to get the stock exhuasts off but another member here @bluebeastsrt very graciously offered to help put it on. Big thanks to him and the time he put into helping me. I wont forget it.

The sound..

Mother of god.....

I kind of deluded myself into thinking the stock exhaust was good enough. But the first cold start with these changed my mind completely. The sound was amazing.

It is still louder and you can definitely hear it when down in the low rpms but not by much. ZERO drone and i was trying to find it. Then when you get on it... well the videos dont do it justice. Truly the best all around exhaust. Amazing sound when you want it, domesticated when you dont.

a serious 10/10. I would recommend to everyone.:headbang:
I shouldn't have helped. I kinda want one now.:tsk:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
Exhaust upgrade is coming soon, going cat back, want something on the mild side. I have it narrowed down to two choices, Corsa sport and AWE touring. I love the sound of the Corsa but but the AWE sounds good too and is priced much better. Decisions, decisions. I may just flip a coin and leave it to chance so I can end this addiction to reading exhaust posts.

Sponsored

MagGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
So no complains at all while one is cruising? My MBRP Race on previous Ecoboost drove me insane because of deep drumming noise / drone, one literally had a headache from it. I take a lot of road trips so I just want to cruise silently, enjoy the ride, have a talk, listen to music and don't be bothered by the exhaust at all.

Second, don't people around you look at you like you're that prick with insanely loud exhaust trying to be an attention whore?
From what I can tell, no drone at all. I turned the radio down, closed the windows, and cruised at different speeds to look for drone and I didnt find any. No drumming sound at all. I thought i heard it once but i realized i left the radio on and the bass was going lol. It is seriously impressive.

and second, I guess only if i want them to. when you have it in regular drive for my auto, It sounds deeper and louder than stock but not obnxiously so. More elegant I guess is a way to put it. Its not like those fart cannon civics at all. Unless..... when you punch it then people start looking, but its on purpose. when i want to be quiet i can be quiet. The only uncontrollable is the cold start which is a little louder than i may want it in a small jersey suburb.

Yep, [MENTION=15228]MagGT[/MENTION], it's incredible what a well-engineered exhaust is like, isn't it?

"The stock exhaust is fine" Yeah, uh huh, you keep telling yourselves that lol.
Its really incredible. I have had the car for 2 years, exactly actually to the day. And now its like the honeymoon phase all over again. I cant get over the sound.

Lol i guess i was just lying to myself. I saw videos of other exhausts but It doesnt compare to real life. My friends parents got a supercharged Range Rover with the jaguar exhaust on it and i couldn't let him have a better sounding car than a muscle car. Now it sounds like V8 should. My god what have i been missing.

I shouldn't have helped. I kinda want one now.:tsk:
LOL:lol: Do it! I would love to help too! This exhaust is goddamn mean!

2016dib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Yeah, was quite a bit louder than expected. Particularly inside the car. No complaints about the system itself. Perfect fit, high quality and great sound. Just a bit too loud for daily driving in my opinion.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, was quite a bit louder than expected. Particularly inside the car. No complaints about the system itself. Perfect fit, high quality and great sound. Just a bit too loud for daily driving in my opinion.
The corsa is definitely quieter inside. It's fantastic for daily driving. It never wears on you.

NJ3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT
You could check into AWE's 30 day satisfaction guarantee.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
From what I can tell, no drone at all. I turned the radio down, closed the windows, and cruised at different speeds to look for drone and I didnt find any. No drumming sound at all. I thought i heard it once but i realized i left the radio on and the bass was going lol. It is seriously impressive.

and second, I guess only if i want them to. when you have it in regular drive for my auto, It sounds deeper and louder than stock but not obnxiously so. More elegant I guess is a way to put it. Its not like those fart cannon civics at all. Unless..... when you punch it then people start looking, but its on purpose. when i want to be quiet i can be quiet. The only uncontrollable is the cold start which is a little louder than i may want it in a small jersey suburb.

Its really incredible. I have had the car for 2 years, exactly actually to the day. And now its like the honeymoon phase all over again. I cant get over the sound.

Lol i guess i was just lying to myself. I saw videos of other exhausts but It doesnt compare to real life. My friends parents got a supercharged Range Rover with the jaguar exhaust on it and i couldn't let him have a better sounding car than a muscle car. Now it sounds like V8 should. My god what have i been missing.

LOL:lol: Do it! I would love to help too! This exhaust is goddamn mean!
Throw this one up in the "does anyone like the stock exhaust" thread haha.

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
The corsa is definitely quieter inside. It's fantastic for daily driving. It never wears on you.
I've watched your vids and definitely like the way your cars sounds. Liked it with just the AB and stock res, too. If you had to do it over would you have just sprung for the cat back? Asking for a friend whose afraid to get off his wallet..... :D

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I've watched your vids and definitely like the way your cars sounds. Liked it with just the AB and stock res, too. If you had to do it over would you have just sprung for the cat back? Asking for a friend whose afraid to get off his wallet..... :D
Well because I got a great deal on the axleback I'm still sitting a good deal cheaper than the full catback ($500 + $175 for MF X muffler and install vs. $1400). I love how mine sounds. It's different than both the Sport catback and the Xtreme catback, but is closer to the Xtreme tone (a tad deeper), but with Sport volume. I think it's fantastic but would never point someone away from the Sport catback if they are OK with spending. It's a great exhaust.

To be fair, I really liked just the AB with the stock resonator too, but just wanted that little something it was missing at the mid to top-end. The X brings out the best of the Corsa sound, where the resonator kinda mutes it, IMO.

MustangPapi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Oh man, I was looking for either the AWE Touring or Corsa Sport and I need it to be a daily driver, not too loud just a muscle car tone. Is this attention grabbing at all speeds? Too loud all the time? The videos sound amazing.

MustangPapi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Something about the Corsa Sport catback sounds raspy on videos and I hate that type of sound, but I need something that is quieter when daily driving. All the owners swear it isn't though. I want a mean muscle car tone thats okay cruising around town. Im not trying to be the loudest, or WOT everywhere, just need a better sound than the muted stock sound. The AWE sounds great on videos but some say its too loud so a little nervous there. So my main question, is the Corsa Sport raspy at all? Thanks
Sponsored