Sponsored

Corsa Sport Series Catbacks and Axle Backs, get ready!!

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
We at Hypermotive have some great news for those who have been looking for a system that offers a deeper tone, high quality, amazing sound and most importantly..... zero drone.

With lots of collaboration, ideas and testing with their dealers Corsa has come up with an incredible system that will not only sound amazing alone but will also compliment those who decide mod the rest of their exhaust and run headers.

We at Hypermotive have had the privilege with working hand in hand on the development of this catback and personally, Corsa hit the nail on the head!!

Please let us know if you have any technical questions of this system, Corsa, Dan or myself will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Touring Axle Back
[FONT=&quot]- [/FONT]Polished $1149
[FONT=&quot]- [/FONT]Black $1249

Sport Cat Back

[FONT=&quot]- [/FONT]Polished $1429
[FONT=&quot]- [/FONT]Black $1499

Why are these more expensive than the Sport axle back and Xtreme cat back?
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]- [/FONT][/FONT]To quiet down the overall volume and maintain Corsa performance & no drone standards additional sound elements have been added to the designs. We have put a lot of R&D into these new offerings and we have been able to achieve a deeper tone and a more palatable sound for those wanting to also run long tube headers vs the more exotic muscle high toned xtreme cat back and sport axle back much of the community loves.
[FONT=&quot]- [/FONT]Yes, all of them look the same…. Sound is the only change. Performance, look, warranty and quality all remain the same.

Footage of:
- Sport Cat Back / revving
- Touring Axle Back / take off

[ame]

With that being said, we at Hypermotive are happy to provide pre orders now for all our customers!! Only through Hypermotive!!

For those that still desire the already popular xtreme cat back and sport axle back and you're wanting more overall volume and exotic muscle tone just let us know!

http://www.hypermotive.com/corsa-3-catback-exhaust-sport-with-polished-4-5-tips-15-mustang-gt/

http://www.hypermotive.com/corsa-3-catback-exhaust-sport-with-black-4-5-tips-15-mustang-gt/

http://www.hypermotive.com/corsa-axleback-exhaust-touring-with-black-4-5-tips-15-mustang-gt/

http://www.hypermotive.com/corsa-axleback-exhaust-touring-with-polished-4-5-tips-15-mustang-gt/
Presentation1.jpg
Sponsored

BigCatDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Maybe it's the video, but I'm not loving this system. Sound a little farty/raspy. Not very deep imho. Maybe it's the X pipe. In any case, good luck!

OP
OP
jayman33

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Maybe it's the video, but I'm not loving this system. Sound a little farty/raspy. Not very deep imho. Maybe it's the X pipe. In any case, good luck!

It is the cellphone video. In person, music:)

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
I can't wait to hear more sound clips, I am still standing by for a header orx sport combo.:clap2:

Good to see touring offered for the s550!

OP
OP
jayman33

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
I can't wait to hear more sound clips, I am still standing by for a header orx sport combo.:clap2:

Good to see touring offered for the s550!
When the sets come in we'll be installing on Josh's triple yellow:)

Sponsored

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
So the sport axle back is not the same mufflers as the sport catback? Why is the axle back louder?

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
anything new with the rumors with quad tip by corsa? :p

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
So the sport axle back is not the same mufflers as the sport catback? Why is the axle back louder?
If I understand the above pic correctly, the sport axlebacks = the mufflers used in the xtreme catback, and the touring axlebacks = the mufflers used in the sport catback. That may be why the sport axleback is slightly louder.

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
If I understand the above pic correctly, the sport axlebacks = the mufflers used in the xtreme catback, and the touring axlebacks = the mufflers used in the sport catback. That may be why the sport axleback is slightly louder.
:doh: I should have looked at the picture a little longer. Plus signs and equal signs confuse me lol:headbonk:

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Doesn't get any better than Hypermotive!! Buy with confidence guys! Jay is and will continue to be my go to for all parts!!

Corsa is killing the game, and I can't wait for my catback!!

Sponsored

S550jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt, 3.55 gears, whipple supercharger
Some of the best sounding exhaust hands down !

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Oh yea... Josh lucky guy lol... cant wait to see more videos soon

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
If I was getting headers I'd be trading in my Xtreme for the Sport catback. Very 6.2L AMG sounding in these vids with just the Sport catback. :)

comagt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Awesome news!

I was tempted to go with the sport catback over my current Extreme. However, the thumbs up keep pouring in from the neighborhood. I think the Extreme stays.

I do know, you can't go wrong with Corsa and Hypermotive! They took great car of my setup.

Marvelous D S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Magnetic PP
Hypermotive!!:headbang::headbang: Jay is the Best, can't wait to change to the DARK SIDE and get my catbacks.
Sponsored