Sponsored

Corsa shortage?

Chippy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Anyone else having problems getting a corsa sport exhaust? No active valves. For a 18 fastback. Nowhere seems to have them in stock or able to ship in a reasonable time… If anyone has any leads let me know.
Sponsored

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium and a 1966 c10
I just got the extreme, i think it was 2-3 weeks if that directly from Corsa. worth the wait imo.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Anyone else having problems getting a corsa sport exhaust? No active valves. For a 18 fastback. Nowhere seems to have them in stock or able to ship in a reasonable time… If anyone has any leads let me know.
Which kit specifically are you looking for? We have a lot of Corsa stock here so let me know and I'll see if we have one for you.

Thanks

OP
OP
Chippy

Chippy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Which kit specifically are you looking for? We have a lot of Corsa stock here so let me know and I'll see if we have one for you.

Thanks
which ones do you have in stock?? I ordered from Lethal over 4 months ago and have yet to get mine.

21042 3" Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Polished Quad Tips was the kit I ordered.

OP
OP
Chippy

Chippy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I just got the extreme, i think it was 2-3 weeks if that directly from Corsa. worth the wait imo.
That’s a wait? Hah. I’ve been waiting just over 4 months for mine. I was originally told a date in June… then that turned into late June.. then late July.. and that date has passed too

Sponsored

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
That’s a wait? Hah. I’ve been waiting just over 4 months for mine. I was originally told a date in June… then that turned into late June.. then late July.. and that date has passed too
odd - i ordered mine 5/16 and got them 6/4. I just got the xtreme with no active exhaust. what did u order? I know about waiting though... car was at ford for 4 months getting an engine...

OP
OP
Chippy

Chippy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
odd - i ordered mine 5/16 and got them 6/4. I just got the xtreme with no active exhaust. what did u order? I know about waiting though... car was at ford for 4 months getting an engine...
Nothing crazy I thought.. just a regular corsa sport catback. No active exhaust.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
which ones do you have in stock?? I ordered from Lethal over 4 months ago and have yet to get mine.

21042 3" Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Polished Quad Tips was the kit I ordered.
Hey Chris,
Thanks so much for your patience on this one. I don't have any of the 21042's here but I'm working directly with my Corsa rep right now to see what's going on with the order. Give me a few and I'll shoot you a PM.

Thanks!

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Chippy

Chippy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Def go w/Extreme... Def my fav...
I was thinking of it, but I think once I grab some headers too it’ll be too crazy for a daily, which is why I wanted sport+ headers.

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I was thinking of it, but I think once I grab some headers too it’ll be too crazy for a daily, which is why I wanted sport+ headers.
ya i can see that, i just went cat back. its loud as fuck... but nothing is better than the thumbs up from people that like it and the disgusted looks on peoples faces that dont...

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I have the Corsa 21042 in stock NO WAIT can ship today! Have polished and black tip ready to go!

https://www.beefcakeracing.com/search/search-results/?search_query=21042

Feel free to DM me or call with any questions!
Terry "Beefcake" Reeves
- 855-827-7223 -
www.beefcakeracing.com
#beefcakeracing #teambeefcake

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
If going long tubes definitely wait for sport. It's not the volume it's the trumpety tone that got me personally and was the reason I added a pair of vibrants to clean it up. But then eventually cut off the Corsa mufflers and just added the rear section of the AWE Touring exhaust mated to the double x and long tubes. My favorite sounding combo so far on this build. Extremes sound great when stock bur are an acquired taste after long tubes. Had I gone Sport to begin with would have been able to skip the changes.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
@Chippy

shot you a dm. Again. In stock. Can ship tomorrow for you

Feel free to DM me or call me up with any questions. Terry “Beefcake” Reeves - 855-827-7223 - www.beefcakeracing.com #beefcakeracing #teambeefcake
Sponsored