Sponsored

Corsa Extremes maybe too loud

Kuronos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hahaha. I have the extremes and I just ordered Catless ARH.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
They really do mellow out a lot after a few thousand miles. They can still be loud but most of the time it's not that loud and definitely not as loud as it was when I first put it on.

ajxtreeme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
They really do mellow out a lot after a few thousand miles. They can still be loud but most of the time it's not that loud and definitely not as loud as it was when I first put it on.
I have the corsa xtremes as well. When I first heard them, the initial cold start was loud! I loved it! but a few hundred miles later they mellowed out a bit and were only loud when wot. Now I have a heavier foot cause I want to hear it all the time and I feel like its super quiet in the cabin unless wot. So to fix my problem... i'm ordering kooks catless headers ;)

abuch91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
First time I installed the extremes I was like 'What have I done'. A year later it seems to have broken in, and I can slide into neighborhoods undetected. I'd say give it a bit.

Sponsored

5.0_Tyler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I have MBRP race, you looking to sell your Xtreme??! I'll add cash ontop of the MBRP. DM ME

AmericanLegend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium w/ PP
Borla S-Type for the perfect blend of being loud and aggressive when you get on it without being obnoxious.

I also think the Borla S-Type sound more aggressive then the Corsa Sport. The Corsa Sport is too reserved in my opinion.

Corsa Sport = too reserved
Borla S-Type = Just right
Borla Atak = Louder isn't necessarily better, S-Type sounds better overall.
Corsa Extreme = too raspy/loud/obnoxious

Just my opinion of course...

rsmustangjr16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium Performance Pack
I just installed the Sport kit on my car and it's not loud at all in the car. I had my brother drive it around the block and get on it a bit. It was way louder than in the car. Sounds good though and I can't imagine the xtremes being that much louder. The go pedal will help keep the volume down.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I just installed the Sport kit on my car and it's not loud at all in the car. I had my brother drive it around the block and get on it a bit. It was way louder than in the car. Sounds good though and I can't imagine the xtremes being that much louder. The go pedal will help keep the volume down.
Oh, they are...

ALLKHEINZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
corsa extremes with headers and no cats are rediculously loud....i run Stainless power headers no cats to the factory resonator out to corsa extreme and its actually perfect...the factory resonator is a must....alternatively the ONLY corsa exhaust that will be ok if your completely off road is the touring....then you can dump the cats the factory resonator and its good....

here is a vid clip of my buddies car....he had complete off road into extremes and had to swap them for the touring...under the lightest load just going even 15 mile an hour it was like being wot at 7500 rpm...lol

[ame]

SP headers Off Road into Xtreme X pipe into Corsa Touring
Sponsored