Correct alignment for drag racing

Sweetface

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
hey guys , I got my car aligned after installing my lowering spring and BMR goodies . All assumed good with the new NT05s ( non Rs ) fronts had even wear but the rear had considerable inside wear. should I look into adjustable toe rods and get realigned ?? ... and at what spec ?? thanks for any help.
Sponsored

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Hanging the front hoops the 1st 1000 feet. then set it down and cross the line/stripe

Keo_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 GT Premium Ignot Silver
hey guys , I got my car aligned after installing my lowering spring and BMR goodies . All assumed good with the new NT05s ( non Rs ) fronts had even wear but the rear had considerable inside wear. should I look into adjustable toe rods and get realigned ?? ... and at what spec ?? thanks for any help.
Alignment shop should be able to get your rear tires close to 0* camber. Alittle negative camber doesn’t hurt much. It’s not just camber that causes uneven wear, could be too much tire pressure or other driving factors that can have the inner side wear unevenly. When I went and got my car aligned I had to help him with camber by pulling on the upper section of the tire as he loosened the upper camber arm to get it straighten out.
Sponsored