Sponsored

Corner Pocket inserts

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Does anyone beside Roush make corner pocket inserts? I was going to order the Roush ones they sell but then I seen the ones that come with the Roush Max Cooling kit and I really want them but cant find them sold seperately. Anyone else make any I should take a look at before pulling the trigger? Just looking to breakup the front end some
Sponsored

XFactor7889

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Performance Package
RTR makes some: https://www.rtrvehicles.com/collections/mustang-rtr-parts-18-22/products/rtr-bumper-vents-18-20

And Air Designs has some vents that are similar to the Roush vents.

CDC has some "winglets" if you like that look instead: https://classicdesignconcepts.com/2018-mustang-outlaw-front-bumper-winglets

MP Concepts makes some that sit just under the turn signal as well.

American Muscle has all of these and plenty of people have posted pictures on the product pages if you want to see how they all look before you make up your mind on one. That's generally my go-to for checking out the guinea pigs before I make up my mind on cosmetic items.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I have the Air Design that are a dealer installed option (I got them from Levittown). Easy install, just 3M taped.

26629168-C7CC-4E2B-AA62-5B3422D338E8.jpeg

Sponsored

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT A10
I was thinking about the vinyl for the space between the splitter and lower grill. Think Im going to just order the Roush ones and RTR splitter.
I liked the idea of the roush inserts, but they stick out a little and I didn’t care for that. I once saw a guy that had the vinyl like I do and also had the air design parts- much different look with black behind them.

OP
OP
FruityJudy

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
I liked the idea of the roush inserts, but they stick out a little and I didn’t care for that. I once saw a guy that had the vinyl like I do and also had the air design parts- much different look with black behind them.
How hard is bugs, etc to clean without damaging the vinyl?

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT A10
How hard is bugs, etc to clean without damaging the vinyl?
Haven’t had anything too crazy to clean off so can’t say for sure, but I assume it’s like any other car with OEM vinyl.
Sponsored