Comprehensive Seat Guide

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Not sure if I’m missing it or not but can’t seem to find any real info on here about people changing their factory seats out to aftermarket ones. Can some one point me in the direction of these post or a guide? If you can I will delete this and if there isn’t a guide then I’ll create one. I will be changing mine out soon so would like to pros and cons of different ones along with what parts you used. So let’s see what everyone has done!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Proshop

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
I’m eyeing a set of Braum Racing OREU seats 4 or 5 point harness and harness bar.

2EB78016-C25A-4AA4-AE78-02D9B298607B.jpeg

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
Pretty. How much? I figure for track days it will be easy enough to swap a seat for something way more aggressive than I would tolerate day to day.

OP
OP
Proshop

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Pretty. How much? I figure for track days it will be easy enough to swap a seat for something way more aggressive than I would tolerate day to day.
$899 for the pair not including seat brackets or harnesses or bar. This set caught my eye and even the wife approved of it. Mine will be permanent and it’s my daily but my commute is a mile to work and the rest of the time it gets put to the test.
Sponsored