Sponsored

Cobra Jet intake manifold Video

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium auto
Just got my 2019 A10 all finished up and decided to take her out for a true beating after the cobra jet manifold install and tune. She appears to be pulling pretty well for such simple mods. These A10 cars are wild.

Mods:
Steeda Proflow CJ CAI with 120mm insert
Brett Barber ported CJ manifold
Ford Racing Twin 65mm TB
LTH longtube headers
Lund E85R tune

CA380456-83D6-444D-8E74-7EA5662517A9.jpeg
Sponsored

Bladerunner70

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
NICE

Thanks for posting.

OP
OP
Slamdcoop0428

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

jmeiers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1/401A/A10
Vehicle Showcase
I'm jealous! :rockon: Hope you don't mind me hitting you up with questions when I eventually do a CJ.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Slamdcoop0428

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm jealous! :rockon: Hope you don't mind me hitting you up with questions when I eventually do a CJ.
No problem buddy. Ask away haha

OP
OP
Slamdcoop0428

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ROFL I quoted wrong.

I meant your car, the 2019 A10.
Yes I’m on the final tune. Did all street logs with Lund Jr. I’ll be going on the dyno next week I believe. But it will be a mustang dyno. Last dyno run it made 449whp with on only two mods - Lund E85R tune and catless LTH longtubes.

Sammy123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sammy
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10 speed Auto
Yes I’m on the final tune. Did all street logs with Lund Jr. I’ll be going on the dyno next week I believe. But it will be a mustang dyno. Last dyno run it made 449whp with on only two mods - Lund E85R tune and catless LTH longtubes.
How was your experience with Lund? Did they give you prompt updates and had your car dialed in quickly? Did they listen to your concerns? Asking for a friend lol.

OP
OP
Slamdcoop0428

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How was your experience with Lund? Did they give you prompt updates and had your car dialed in quickly? Did they listen to your concerns? Asking for a friend lol.
Lund jr is my boy. We text on the regular and he tuned my 2016 hellion TT car that ran 8.4 at 165. We started logging yesterday at 12pm. Car was done and tuned by 5pm. I just make sure I following his logging instructions 100% so it’s easier for him.

Sponsored

Sammy123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sammy
Vehicle(s)
Lund jr is my boy. We text on the regular and he tuned my 2016 hellion TT car that ran 8.4 at 165. We started logging yesterday at 12pm. Car was done and tuned by 5pm. I just make sure I following his logging instructions 100% so it’s easier for him.
Sounds good man. I'll be straight up honest and say I didn't have the best comms with PBD. Of course, it was my fault for deciding to install a CJ manifold during mod nationals week. I wanted tuning to be done by Rob Shoemaker, who gave me a perfect E85 tune last time, but after I paid for the CJ tune update they put me back with Trevor, even though I requested Rob Shoemaker. I got the vibe that Trevor didn't like working on Rob's tunes. There were also issues that I raised that I felt weren't addressed quickly enough or sometimes ignored. This is one top of pretty much only getting one email response per day.

They say the grass is always greener on the other side, but I did seriously consider switching over to Lund. It took weeks from installation to final tune, I don't think it shouldn't have taken that long, including a period after the install where the base tune ran like crap due to the last minute CAI change I had to do. Was like 4 days before I got an update tune.

In the end though I got a final tune and everything is perfect, so that's all that matters , right? lol

OP
OP
Slamdcoop0428

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds good man. I'll be straight up honest and say I didn't have the best comms with PBD. Of course, it was my fault for deciding to install a CJ manifold during mod nationals week. I wanted tuning to be done by Rob Shoemaker, who gave me a perfect E85 tune last time, but after I paid for the CJ tune update they put me back with Trevor, even though I requested Rob Shoemaker. I got the vibe that Trevor didn't like working on Rob's tunes. There were also issues that I raised that I felt weren't addressed quickly enough or sometimes ignored. This is one top of pretty much only getting one email response per day.

They say the grass is always greener on the other side, but I did seriously consider switching over to Lund. It took weeks from installation to final tune, I don't think it shouldn't have taken that long, including a period after the install where the base tune ran like crap due to the last minute CAI change I had to do. Was like 4 days before I got an update tune.

In the end though I got a final tune and everything is perfect, so that's all that matters , right? lol
Damn, I’ve heard the same things about PBD. Well there is a reason Lund is top dog in the tuning world. You really cant go wrong. They all tune under the same model that Lund Sr and Lund Jr have set. So for the most part it doesn’t matter who tunes you from Lund.

Sammy123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sammy
Vehicle(s)
Damn, I’ve heard the same things about PBD. Well there is a reason Lund is top dog in the tuning world. You really cant go wrong. They all tune under the same model that Lund Sr and Lund Jr have set. So for the most part it doesn’t matter who tunes you from Lund.
If and when I go Steed Pro flow, I'll reach out to Lund to see what it will take to get them to tune the car. I have an Ngauge from PBD, I really don't want to buy everything new again. But that's my problem to figure out. :cwl:

Enjoy your CJ man. Next we need to do some track runs to see what times these put down.

OP
OP
Slamdcoop0428

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If and when I go Steed Pro flow, I'll reach out to Lund to see what it will take to get them to tune the car. I have an Ngauge from PBD, I really don't want to buy everything new again.
Pretty sure you can flash the car to stock and then have Lund send you a file that will lock it to them. But not 100% on that