• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Toothless

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
Bump. Still have few items left. Reduced prices on 1st post and picture of Ngauge added.

Happy Friday.

TrackpackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT PP
And here I am feeling nutty for looking at 13-15 SS 1LE's again.... I guess I miss the ideal of LSX cam car with bolt ons. Not to mention the proper transmission and shifter. Where did you get your 16 SS for 14k off???????

OP
OP
Toothless

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
The 1LE is a bad ass car. But it will ruin you for the future. It's almost impossible to find a car that has that much grip, response, and perfect handling manners. It tool the GT PP base platform, and added Ford Racing handling package and wide wheels and tires to be close to an equal. The new LT1 in the SS is even nicer than the LS3. The 2016 SS is supposed to handle equivalent to the 5th gen 1LE. I think.with comparable rubber and slightly lower stance and it will be.

I got mine at Ben Mynatt in Concord. They only have a yellow SS left that they can do a similar deal on. The 16 SS's are getting more scarce everyday. It's an amazing car for $35k for, a loaded up 2SS. Very spoiled by this car. Love the HUD, and think MRC is a cool technology...The eight speed auto is cool too. And the autos are just as efficient as the produce same whp as manual cars.

TrackpackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT PP
Heck, I was hoping to find a 1SS 6 speed manual, that should be even less! Thanks for the info.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.