• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Illinois STEEDA CLOSED CAI, Excellent Cond.

GregO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GTPP
Next to new Steeda Closed CAI. Near perfect condition. Setup for 2018+. 2015-17 will need one extra quick connect nipple not included in sale.

SOLD
A2CB4224-F8EA-4ABE-B375-1196EF8AB5A8.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

trev_g_john

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10 Speed Auto
Do you know what the "insert" is and what it does. I want to do a flex tune with this intake and I heard that it will only work with either straight 91-93 or E85, but lund has an option for this cai with or without the insert. Not sure what the difference is.

Ricker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricky Rick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
The insert is pictured right about the filter and is inserted in the exit of the intake lid.

The Steeda intake is massive and the 120 mm insert just smooths out the air for a cleaner MAF reading which improves drivability on a street driven car. According to Lund, even on a max effort NA build the insert will not decrease performance.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Do you know what the "insert" is and what it does. I want to do a flex tune with this intake and I heard that it will only work with either straight 91-93 or E85, but lund has an option for this cai with or without the insert. Not sure what the difference is.
Insert reduces maf area. Flex tune will not work with this system due to design causing maf turbulence and idle variation. Straight 91/93 or straight e85 only. I have first hand experience as I tested early on and went back to stock in order to keep running flex tune. Sold mine to a member wanting to run a straight 93 tune and it worked well for them. So as long as not running flex it's a suitable setup. I will say iats with it were close to stock as well.

Sponsored

JP_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
My car ran great on the flex tune. Same intake, tuned by Lund... I think it is a hit or miss thing.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Wow - that was quick, congrats! I just looked at this 5-minutes ago & then now its sold!

TJ
Sponsored