Close-call thread (Dash Cam)

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Copenhagen, Denmark. Near our famous Christiania area.
Well this zombie just walked out in front of me today:
You did a great job of spotting and not hitting him! Looks like his senses were somewhere else or in that bottle. :)
Sponsored

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
You did a great job of spotting and not hitting him! Looks like his senses were somewhere else or in that bottle. :)
Thank U. I like to watch out the windshield when driving my car. Gotta be prepared for things like this. Good brakes helped me alot here too.

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Thank U. I like to watch out the windshield when driving my car. Gotta be prepared for things like this. Good brakes helped me alot here too.
Yeah, but not a lot of people do anymore. So kudos to you for being a good, attentive driver! :fistbump:

Wylie C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium A10
Vehicle Showcase
I thought I was the only one with an invisible car. :angry:

Sponsored

Laserbrain

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
Vehicle Showcase
This thread is so judgemental. I'm going to risk your judgement to share a close call I had a few months ago.
I was moving to the far right to exit to 95N, but traffic had come to a stop in the right lane (getting on the 95S). The Sentra(?) driver wasn't paying attention, and to avoid rear-ending the car in front, he pulled in front of me.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
This thread is so judgemental. I'm going to risk your judgement to share a close call I had a few months ago.
I was moving to the far right to exit to 95N, but traffic had come to a stop in the right lane (getting on the 95S). The Sentra(?) driver wasn't paying attention, and to avoid rear-ending the car in front, he pulled in front of me.
Wow, that's nuts!!
Good thing you were paying attention. That would have been bad.
Where was this? Mansfield or Foxboro?

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Good save. Guy in front of you probably did the best he could do at the time. Best to take a chance and swerve out if you know you're not going to stop in time. Of course the guy who swerved out in front of you was either following too close, and/or wasn't paying attention in the first place.

Sponsored

bigfoot21075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible with Performance Pack
You did a great job there! When i see stopped cars, I never go zooming by them because I have seen this happen MANY times as a LEO....

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
I saw a close one last Friday. From where I was, I couldn't believe they hadn't hit each other. It really looked like she drove through the SUV. Must have missed by inches. The SUV stopped, but the BMW just skooted off.

EDIT: DAMMIT. YOUTUBE KEEPS SCREWING THE POOCH ON THE EDITS. I'll edit off line and repost later below.

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I saw a close one last Friday. From where I was, I couldn't believe they hadn't hit each other. It really looked like she drove through the SUV. Must have missed by inches. The SUV stopped, but the BMW just skooted off.
I hear you respond to something but don't see any SUV at any time. But there is a lot of windshield reflection and pixelation.

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
I hear you respond to something but don't see any SUV at any time. But there is a lot of windshield reflection and pixelation.
Holy ****. YouTube screwed up the edit, where they were supposed to cut the first 2 minutes. While it worked in preview mode, looking above, iot seems that the video is still from the start of the clip, but the sound is from 2 minutes in, where the YouTube edit was supposed to place it. Let me see if I can fix it.

EDIT: OK, re-upload and re-edited video in the link above. Let's see if the edits stay in place this time.

EDIT 2: And the YouTube edits are gone again. I'll edit tonight at home and repost it later below.

Last edited:

AZboost18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edgar
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Those are some close ones.
Sponsored