Sponsored

Cleaning the rear window?

STLStangGUY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
What's the secret to getting to the very bottom of that back window? I don't have little hands, nor little forearms. I have purchased that cleaning tool on a stick, but it doesn't work as well as I'd like. Also, what is your favorite window washing spray...natural or manufactured?

Thanks
Sponsored

moates88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6 speed
What's the secret to getting to the very bottom of that back window? I don't have little hands, nor little forearms. I have purchased that cleaning tool on a stick, but it doesn't work as well as I'd like. Also, what is your favorite window washing spray...natural or manufactured?

Thanks
I use this for both front and rear. I either use stoner glass cleaner or just the rainx. Both work fairly well
image.jpg

The Great Gazoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Silver GT/Auto
I picked up a similar cleaner as the that one. Do you spray on the window first and wipe down with the tool or spray the cleaner on the tool and scrub?

BlueThunder

***ding Rookie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silver Mustang PP1 Manual (former 2015 GT Auto)
I picked up a similar cleaner as the that one. Do you spray on the window first and wipe down with the tool or spray the cleaner on the tool and scrub?
I always like to spray onto the tool/towel and then clean the window. Spraying onto the windows always gets the cleaner on other things like your leather/upholstery. If it's mild or smells decent it's not bad, but certain things you don't want getting on your interior. I usually just use an old plastic rod with a moist microfiber for those areas.

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
5'6 164lb here, for the first time I cleaned the back window, I turned the inside of my hand up against the window, sitting on the driver side rear seat i reached deep and did the best I could
Sponsored