First mods to your Mach 1

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Shocker that FP recommends their own product over a competitor's :wink: However, you can't go wrong with either one
The guy in the performance group doesn't get a piece of the action, and in fact has been quite nice and helpful for all the process of getting to the vehicle so far. Not everyone is motivated by cash, no?

Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
The guy in the performance group doesn't get a piece of the action, and in fact has been quite nice and helpful for all the process of getting to the vehicle so far. Not everyone is motivated by cash, no?
Like finding a stripper with a heart of gold :crackup:

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
It only works better if it fits...
They all fit. There's no difference in the hood between GT and Mach 1. There is only one Ford Performance set for all 2015-2021 Mustangs, the one you linked. No worries, you'll enjoy yours too, depending on the price I may get it as well from my local dealer instead of paying expensive postage and import taxes for Redline. I'll decide this after I'll get the car, may order some more stuff for same postage.

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
They all fit. There's no difference in the hood between GT and Mach 1. There is only one Ford Performance set for all 2015-2021 Mustangs, the one you linked. No worries, you'll enjoy yours too, depending on the price I may get it as well from my local dealer instead of paying expensive postage and import taxes for Redline. I'll decide this after I'll get the car, may order some more stuff for same postage.
Personally, I don't know... The Ford Performance guy seems to thing they do differ. Anyway, it's all good. Wish you well and to enjoy your wheels and thanks.

Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
According to Ford Performance, they have one specifically for the Mach 1. So, that's the one I ordered.
That’s the same part number

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
That’s the same part number
No argument there... of course. The only key issue for me was seeing this:

1616184006663.png

and the item at your link didn't have that text. I probably paid more and only have quelled my innate OCD-ism.

All good!