Sponsored

Check Engine Light on - What could it be?

RazorRS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rafael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Performance Pack 1
Hi everyone,

I wanted to know if anyone has ever experienced with what I’m going through.

i have a 2019 GT PP1 (6 Speed) WITH ABOUT 8300 miles
Serviced all the time, I only done a Resonator delete H pipe. Other than that all stock.
Haven’t had any issues till yesterday.
The car has been idling high and low extremely.. as if the car wants to turn off the Check Engine light came on , along with the Blind Spot Collision light off with the rev match off out of nowhere. While driving it.
Unsure if anyone has experienced anything similar?
Sponsored

glockholiday

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Could be so many different things, no way for any of us to know. Have the code read for free at most any auto parts store, it will tell you whats wrong. Or you're still under 3 year 36k mile factory warranty take it to Ford.

OP
OP
RazorRS

RazorRS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rafael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Performance Pack 1
Could be so many different things, no way for any of us to know. Have the code read for free at most any auto parts store, it will tell you whats wrong. Or you're still under 3 year 36k mile factory warranty take it to Ford.
Yup, already ahead, have a appointment on the 30th lmao. Service is always busy

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
If you really want help from the fourm then get the codes read and post them up. As was said, most any parts store will read them for free.
As for the dealer, you're lucky. I had to wait 6 weeks for an appointment. Then another week for them to pull it into the shop and diagnose it. Now I'm waiting for them to get all the parts in with no idea when that might be...

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
With things all over the place like this. I 'd unhook the battery first shot, batteries can do some funky things.

With the battery disconnected get in the car press the starter button in, drain any residual charge from the system. 20 sec should do it, we do this with servers all the time.

Digital world is NOT perfect and can get corrupted.
Not in the sense as to need the system flashed, just unscrambled.

Fresh reboot form 0v and file reload works, clears and straightens out the cache .
Sponsored