OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
(sheepishly hoping for something along those lines.) The pragmatist in me usually beats down the egoist.

Maybe JarStang will bring it up if he has a chance. Maybe they'll ask HIM.

Hemisedan

Threads
Reaction score
I've been lurking for a long time now and finally registered and just wanted to thank chazcron for his amazing renders! You've got an amazing talent and it's been very appreciated!
I'd like to double up on that too. It is just amazing what Chaz has done with his renderings on this site. Even if he had seen the 2015 Mustang, or had pictures, it just amazes me. Thanks a bunch Chaz, and do keep it up with the real thing, you know, with some minor mods and such.:paddle:
Bill

Sponsored

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Chaz, did my cartoon chop help you at all or did you just build it and it just so happened to be close?

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
Chaz, did my cartoon chop help you at all or did you just build it and it just so happened to be close?

That is a nice close matchup. Didn't I do a version of that? You nailed the feeling of it nicely. I think that influence is in there. I had other kinds of help, too, P.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
That is a nice close matchup. Didn't I do a version of that? You nailed the feeling of it nicely. I think that influence is in there. I had other kinds of help, too, P.
The white one and the orange one you and JJ did was pretty much spot on. There were a lot of improvments the detail brought out in the 3D render vs. my cartoon color chop.

I had help but I knew I got close when my help became... unhelpful...

Sponsored
OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
another comparo. I did nail the front and rear overhang. Wheel size, not so much. Donk.
siderealzz.gif

Mriley

another comparo. I did nail the front and rear overhang. Wheel size, not so much. Donk.
I actually think the red doesn't show the deep side grooves as good as the gray one (Guard? Magnet?) shown in NY today. Your blue one had it right.

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
It's spooky how close those are... nearly identical. Are you sure you are not a plant from Ford Chaz? :D I do however see one thing that is better in the real car than your "render"... the front part is "taller", making it seem a bit bigger and thus more aggressive in my opinion. Which is not a bad thing... :D