Sponsored

chazcron's 2015 Mustang 3D renders and 'shops

Pabo

Looks great! :headbang:

The grille looks exactly the way it does in the spy pics only more polished.
Sponsored

JackHoya

Nice work chazcron

I know you're just basing it off the spy photos but I'm hoping the front end is not quite that short and the hood a little less droopy. Given the long hood and short deck proportions of Mustangs, this seems like it would have Evos like proportions which is more FWD appropriate.

Again, not a knock on your render as it is excellent. I went back and looked at the spy pics and this seems to match it very closely. I'm looking forward to seeing you incorporate some of the "whispers" you've heard :thumbsup:

Diggitydog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GHIG GT Vert
chazcron. This is really looking polished. Very nice. Keeps me coming back to check for updates. Impressive.

mrkrabz

Threads
Reaction score
To me, it seems like the spy pic is a bit more slimmed down and wider.

Sponsored

Rob

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Great job chazcron! You really nailed it. Is there any chance you could render one in white? A lot of times white will really show the body lines on a car better than other colors.

Powderd Toast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
17 Platinum White GT
any chance you're working on a 3D render that involves the vents from the spy pics?

Sponsored

ArtRios87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Brembo Pack
To me, it seems like the spy pic is a bit more slimmed down and wider.
I know what you mean, and I feel the same way. Although the lines of the 3d model do follow the lines of the spy photos, the car itself carries those lines farther in a 3D space. This is why a Mustang will have a longer hood than the 3D rendering. I am wondering if chazcron can extent the lines farther but without distorting the lines. I am not sure I am making any sense. Either way with this 3D renderings, we are getting a great picture of the 2015 mustang will look like more or less.

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
With respect to the hood length , you are right, mine was too short. But I have since lengthened the hood based on the side view which was taken from a spy pic as well. Once I've modeled from the from to the rear, you will see the correct proportions. I will cross-reference the height of the wheelwell from the side view to the front view and I'll have accurate proportions.

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
If it isn't too much trouble, can we possibly get a screenshot of the wireframe?

I love seeing wireframes for some reason. :headbonk:

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
I'll post something tonight, also maybe something in white.
Sponsored