Sponsored

chazcron's 2015 Mustang 3D renders and 'shops

supersnake1204

Threads
Reaction score
I may have heard a whisper or two, but the 3D renders are purely from spy pix so far.

I added the splitter and polished the grille. I faked the grille texture, pony, lights, windshield, wheel and background.

2007_Cougar_XR_7.JPG
:hail:
Well I dont know about everybody else, but personally I think this qualifies as "stunning". Great work Chazcron!
:clap2:
Sponsored

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Chaz,

Your wheel wells aren't yet complete. They have no lip. The spy pics show a wide flat lip all the way around the wheel well like the current cars.

looking good so far

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
I've looked closely, and I can't say that for a fact, though it would make sense. I see what looks like velcro around the area that gives it a lip look, but I am not sure. I may give it a try.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Thanks for the heads up, Pill, took me all evening to fix that headlight, but now it is very accurate. Fulfilling request for white car (she do look fine in white) and wireframes, one is orthographic the other is half in perspective.
Awesome work, chazcron.

I'm sure I speak for all M6G members when I say how much we really appreciate the effort you're putting into this.

I wince when I read the critics (headlamp/wheelwell comments etc) but please don't take that personally..........clearly there are very passionate Mustang fans on here that just want to get this as close to the real deal as possible. It takes NOTHING away from your work.

Keep up the great work.

Sponsored

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
OK, the flat rim on the wheelwells screams mustang.
Redwell.jpg

Melino

Woow great work man! That looks so real. I cant wait to see this all put together.

CoyoteMan

I agree that looks better with the wheel well rim. A subtle carryover from the current car.

Sponsored

SunTzu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nope
When can we see a bigger picture of your avatar, ArtRios?

pistolpete

Could use a more aggressive looking hood for a performance version. Otherwise looks great.
Sponsored