Sponsored

Challenge: reduce revs for that first 20 sec of startup?

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I'm quite relieved, actually. I was starting to think a bit "....hmmmm - what's going on here.....?"
So am I. :whew:
But sadly, the other problem is real. The GPF/EGR parameters are really missing from 4.11 beta. And given the fact that they've done this before, and that their answers and behaviour when questioned about it are incredibly rude and arrogant, I have no doubt that this one is also intentional. :frown:
Sponsored

OP
OP
MicksS550

MicksS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mick
Vehicle(s)
MY2017 Mustang GT
Hey all, I know it's been a while since I've updated or added to this thread, but you were all so helpful....I thought I'd ask here:

Does anyone have a stock .hpt tune for a Manual S550 Mustang?

I've looked high and low and CANNOT find one anywhere....

I bought my car a few years old, and i suspect the previous owner stuffed up the tune - at 2000 rpm in almost any gear the throttle has a flat spot the size of the Grand Canyon....

Before I do anything else, I'd like to test what happens if I apply what I know to be a stock tune file to it - so I can at least eliminate that as an option.

Thanks in advance guys, and I hope you're all well!!!!

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Here's mine.
2020 GT, EU-spec, manual.

I wouldn't upload it as it is, though. There may be differences between AU and EU, and there are definitely major differences between 2017 and 2018+. But you can at least compare it to yours and see if something out of the ordinary sticks out.

Attachments