Sponsored

Cervini's delays...anyone else?

Richfl01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt convertible
OK...ordered my Cervini ram air hood for my 21 GT on 12/9/21. Was told 10-12 weeks...not happy with that but it is what it is. I was happy to hear back from them on 12/28/21 that my hood was painted and will ship by 1/14/22. I didn't get a tracking number on 1/14 so I emailed them and was then told that my hood did not pass quality inspection as there was defects in paint. They promised that this was a priority and would repaint the entire hood. After multiple follow ups I was then told that the hood would ship on 2/4/22. I started following up a couple of days before to reconfirm and did not hear anything. I called them on 2/4/22 and the sales rep told me that they were really backed up but my hood was a priority and will ship by 2/11/22. Well here we are and surprise, surprise...no shipment and no response to multiple calls and emails. Look I get it...they originally told me 10-12 weeks and any time sooner is a good thing...but the fact that it did not pass quality control the first time, makes me suspect that there is another issue that kept them from shipping today. I know...maybe I should have had it painted locally...but its too late for that now. Anyone else in the same boat? At this point all I want to do is cancel the order as I don't trust that the finished product is going to be acceptable.
Sponsored

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
I’ve heard many of those stories like yours. What hood did you get?

OP
OP
Richfl01

Richfl01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered the Ram air hood. Going to give them to Monday to respond...I sent a email to their GM. If no positive response by Monday, will dispute with Paypal for refund.

Last edited:

sandman0023

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Magma Red 2018 F150 5.0L, Deep Impact Blue 2016 Mustang GT
I ordered two painted hoods (one for the Mustang, one for the F150) from Cervinis on 1/12. Both were delivered on 2/8.

OP
OP
Richfl01

Richfl01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered two painted hoods (one for the Mustang, one for the F150) from Cervinis on 1/12. Both were delivered on 2/8.
Interesting...like I said...something is wrong with my hood. Glad u got yours. Wasnt my white one was it 😊

Sponsored

OP
OP
Richfl01

Richfl01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Called Cervinis again today...more excuses, now the hood louvers are a issue, said it may ship by Friday, not hopeful. Oh well, another week...nothing I can do, they refuse to offer refund.

OP
OP
Richfl01

Richfl01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update...finally got my painted hood...and I have to say Cervinis did a pretty good job. after some minor adjustments the hood lined up nice and quality is impressive. My friend and I made honey comb grill inserts for the ram air inlets and it looks factory. Overall happy with product, not happy with timing...can't have everything :)