Sponsored

Cat deletes with Corsa Extreme. Yey or nay?

Popo5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
Have a 16 gt with pmas intake.lund 93 tune and corsa extreme catback. Im thinking of adding cat delete so i can run the ghost cam tune . What do you guys think?
Sponsored

ob1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Orville
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I struggled with that in the begining and in the end after spening this much money on this car I thought I would do it right with long tube headers.
The sound and power is worth every penny.
I get a lot of compliments on the car and sound! :cheers:

OP
OP

Popo5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
Long tubes no cats and the extremes may be a bit much lol

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
My vote, nope. If you live in a rural and/or non-HOA environment with cops that don't care about noise... go for it. But the Solo Perf. Thunder exhaust with stock headers was too loud for me, haha. And that is about as loud as a Corsa Extreme, more or less.

Sponsored

RubyRedBoost

Traded EB old name New GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
Only way to do that is to remove one of the Xs. Catless and extremes are way too loud and raspy. Literally Honda fart can muffler rasp. The resonators take out all the rasp and leave you with a great tone. I moved to a new apartment and they solved my cold start complaints.
IMG_0032.jpg

OP
OP

Popo5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
Im not worried about cops;) loook at screen name

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Only way to do that is to remove one of the Xs. Catless and extremes are way too loud and raspy. Literally Honda fart can muffler rasp. The resonators take out all the rasp and leave you with a great tone. I moved to a new apartment and they solved my cold start complaints.
In my opinion the double X adds to the rasp anyway. Single X sounds better in my opinion. I might weld two rear resonantors back on mine (long tubes catless X with muffler delete with long mid resonantors and two short resonators on the mids) it's a little raspier than I like especially when the motor is cold.

RubyRedBoost

Traded EB old name New GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
yeah my car sounds way better. Just throaty and deep Corsa sound. No more raspy tin can noise

Sponsored

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I find it so amazing how simple pipe designs affect sound so much. I mean I guess it's the same as a brass instrument if you think about it, but it's just really mind blowing.

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
I'd throw some long tube catless headers on it. Right now I have an X pipe with Roush axle-backs which sounds awesome, and from what I've heard, the headers make the Coyotes sound even better. Once my warranty is nearly up I plan to throw on headers, 350 intake, tune, and 3:73's.

KennethAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP 50th Anniversary Package
[MENTION=17026]Digital_Synapse[/MENTION] has Corsa Extremes, MAK cat deletes, and the ghost cam tune and I think it sounds ridiculously great. I've watched this video many times over. I definitely say go for it based on currently owning Extremes myself, and the sound in this video....

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]KDAkGhRsFC4[/MEDIA]"]

Last edited:

Digital_Synapse

Mass Effect Field Expert
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT PP
Thanks for the tag! I love my exhaust setup and its racecar loud. Just moved into a HOA gated community and...well, no more leaving at extremely early times. I bought a truck for that lol. I need to sound proof my garage for cold starts. I started the car in the driveway and it tripped the car alarms of the neighbors to both sides and in front lol.

Iceman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150,2016 PP GT
Thanks for the tag! I love my exhaust setup and its racecar loud. Just moved into a HOA gated community and...well, no more leaving at extremely early times. I bought a truck for that lol. I need to sound proof my garage for cold starts. I started the car in the driveway and it tripped the car alarms of the neighbors to both sides and in front lol.
Hey I see that your in SA. I would love to hear your car sometime. I have the extremes now just not sure if I want to do headers or just leave it alone.
Sponsored