Sponsored

Carbon fiber steering Wheels ? How many have them? What do you think?

socal2fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I was thinking of ordering one more my new gt500. What do you guys think of them?

who makes the best ones? where is the best place to buy?
Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I plan to eventually go with the same company that @Jmeo used right after he took delivery originally. The shop is:

Beith Performance

..and the link will take you to the '20 GT500 wheel. They really are gorgeous and you can see Jaime's up close in his build thread.

(Sorry amigo, that wasn't a thunder stealer, I hope. :-)

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
I had a Beith in my gt350r and it was great.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I plan to eventually go with the same company that @Jmeo used right after he took delivery originally. The shop is:

Beith Performance

..and the link will take you to the '20 GT500 wheel. They really are gorgeous and you can see Jaime's up close in his build thread.

(Sorry amigo, that wasn't a thunder stealer, I hope. :-)
Not at all buddy, you saved me the work of recommendation links.

I highly recommend Beith Performance for many goodies, especially their steering wheel work.

Goose17

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Many Mustangs (collector)
If anyone that is switching to a CF steering wheel is interested in recouping some $ by selling their OEM wheel, send me a PM. I’d like to buy a backup wheel.

Sponsored

navbtcret

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT 500
I have one on order from there right now. It is a 6-7 week lead time for him to build the wheel. I expect to get mine hopefully by the end of the month. I ordered it on the 5th of May. I had one on my 350 and loved it which is why I ordered one for the 500. My car is yellow so I ordered it with a yellow stripe and yellow stitching on the leather.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
If anyone that is switching to a CF steering wheel is interested in recouping some $ by selling their OEM wheel, send me a PM. I’d like to buy a backup wheel.
Mine will be up for sale once it comes back from SA. I put it back on before I sent it to them to prevent anything happening too my Beith. I had the wheel for months before I took delivery of the car, so I would be surprised if it has more than 10 miles of use. If you don't grab one in the next few weeks, let me know.

Goose17

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Many Mustangs (collector)
Mine will be up for sale once it comes back from SA. I put it back on before I sent it to them to prevent anything happening too my Beith. I had the wheel for months before I took delivery of the car, so I would be surprised if it has more than 10 miles of use. If you don't grab one in the next few weeks, let me know.
Sounds good. Holler when you have it in-hand and we will see if we can reach a deal.
Sponsored