Car shows

Mcqueen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang, 2016 Ecoboost Mustang, 2019 Bullitt Mustang
Do anyone take their Bullitt to car shows or car and coffee events.. Do you like them or do you get bored?
Sponsored

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
I've not seen a regular Cars and Coffee (SoCal style) in NW Montana. I did take the Bullitt to the Kalispell car show last summer; i was a judge and decided to park the Bullitt in the display area - it got a lot of interest.

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
i've gone to cars and coffee a few times, i plan on going saturday as i just got the car back.

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - Magneride and electronic package.
Ive been to a few and my Bullitt is the only one there. Usually it takes people to realize and by the time you pass them they start screaming Bullitt!!!! Its sort of funny or "Oh is this a Bullitt" with excitement.

frankeric16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
from another post: For what it's worth I go to 2 Cars & Coffee meets here in NC, been going for over a year & I'm the only Bullitt ever there. I get lots of questions about the Bullitt. So if you want something unique, seek the Bullitt!

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
I plan on going to as many as possible this year. It just depends on the weather (I live in Seattle WA).
I also will be going to D1 in Monroe WA, I really want to go to Nationals at Pacific Raceways but I'm camping that weekend.
Sponsored