Bullitt Car Cover

DABKO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt & 2001 DHG Bullitt
Here are some photos I took this afternoon of the optional Car Cover.

DSC_6588_zpswmbbzukw.jpg

DSC_6590_zpswwwztare.jpg

DSC_6592_zpsfckaosib.jpg

It has its own storage bag that can be used as a decorative pillow suitable for any man cave decor.

DSC_6595_zpswb3fpfxe.jpg
Sponsored

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Here are some photos I took this afternoon of the optional Car Cover.

DSC_6588_zpswmbbzukw.jpg

DSC_6590_zpswwwztare.jpg

DSC_6592_zpsfckaosib.jpg

It has its own storage bag that can be used as a decorative pillow suitable for any man cave decor.

DSC_6595_zpswb3fpfxe.jpg
Thanks Greg. It exactly the way I want it "low key"

McShackett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT/CS 08 Bullitt
Boy, was I disappointed I ordered the car cover until I scrolled down a few pictures and saw the logo and the pillow. ;) Thanks for posting!

Bigred460

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt, '79 F250
I ordered the optional car cover but it didn't come with the car, dealer told me it would be shipped separately. Is this what others have experienced?

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
I ordered the optional car cover but it didn't come with the car, dealer told me it would be shipped separately. Is this what others have experienced?
Yes, the car cover is shipped to the dealer direct from covercraft. My dealer got my cover quite a while before the car. I'm surprised it wasn't already there when your car arrived. Supply constraint issue maybe?

Sponsored

Bigred460

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt, '79 F250
Yes, the car cover is shipped to the dealer direct from covercraft. My dealer got my cover quite a while before the car. I'm surprised it wasn't already there when your car arrived. Supply constraint issue maybe?
Thank you for the info. I'll ask them to track it and give me an eta.

McShackett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT/CS 08 Bullitt
I got my car on 8/6 but the cover is yet to arrive at the dealer. I checked on 8/7, it had not arrived yet. From what I was told, typically the covers arrive before the car. Maybe Covercraft is just behind schedule? Hopefully it will arrive the same day as my Weathertechs and license plates and I can pick it all up at once!

Bigred460

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt, '79 F250
I got my car on 8/6 but the cover is yet to arrive at the dealer. I checked on 8/7, it had not arrived yet. From what I was told, typically the covers arrive before the car. Maybe Covercraft is just behind schedule? Hopefully it will arrive the same day as my Weathertechs and license plates and I can pick it all up at once!
Update: My dealer dropped off my cover to me yesterday.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
So...let me get this straight...it costs $500....and it has one logo on the back?? Correct?? I can order a plain Mustang car cover from Cover Craft and have a green embroidered logo for $350 total!! Confused!!!

Sponsored

Soton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Would anyone know how this cover would compare to other covercraft products? I imagine it's based on another "model." Thanks.

AC53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg TDI, Lincoln MKZ, F-350 TD
So...let me get this straight...it costs $500....and it has one logo on the back?? Correct??...
No, the cost is $475 in Canada, not $500.

... I can order a plain Mustang car cover from Cover Craft and have a green embroidered logo for $350 total!! Confused!!!
Yes, but that has nothing to do with anything unless it is the same level of cover.

Covercraft sells Mustang covers that vary significantly in price based on the actual cover. Their top Mustang cover is 3.5x more expensive than their base Mustang cover (their Sunbrella cover vs their Block-It 200). So unless one compares apples to apples the pricing doesn't tell one anything.

The cost was $375.
It is $375 in the US and $475 in Canada.

I can't recall which model the Bullitt cover is based on, but IIRC, from a comparison that was done several months ago, the Ford pricing was just slightly less or on par with the Covercraft MSRP for the model it was based on.

Does anyone know which Covercraft model the Bullitt cover is? I've not used mine yet but it would appear to be an "indoor only" cover, is that correct?

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
I've had my car 4 weeks. While the cover is listed on the window sticker, nobody knows where it is and it can't be ordered, evidently. The dealer is trying to make it right but no luck so far.
Sponsored