Sponsored

Car covers, which do you love?

nmp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor 2020 GT350R 2022 GT500
Thanks! I am assuming these are safe to keep on the car for 4-5 months winter storage in a garage? My garage is not heated.. I have read good reviews, but others say you have to be careful with plastic especially with moisture?
ive been using them for years without issue. every garage is different but if youre concerned about moisture you can get a disposable moisture absorbing tub for in the car or one for the garage for $10 from home depot. i got a big one for the whole garage and it definitely took care of any lingering moisture.
Sponsored

OP
OP
anacar312

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
I have purchased the Covercraft "Dustop" car cover..... for my use the maximum breathability, dust protection and ding protection are ideal attributes.

https://www.covercraft.com/us/en/product/custom-dustop-car-cover.C-CCDP

The car will be in our family home's 2 car garage... which means the family truckster will be parked next door... which means the door is open and shut multiple times a day and the Jeep will surely be draging in snow/rain/etc though a Wisconsin winter and spring.

Breathability for the moisture concerns. Dust protection as the door is open and shut all the time and ding protection and there are two 4 year olds running around.

Also added the Shelby "Cobra" logo and used code "EVERYDAY" for 10% off. That promo code along with their free shipping discount the price is $300 delivered.

Thank you all that contributed to this thread. Much appreciated!

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
I havenā€™t looked at the cover that came with the car as of yet, Iā€™ll look at it over the weekend. Hopefully itā€™s a nice cover or I will be shopping for a new one as well.
From what has been said, itā€™s a nice cover.
Sponsored