Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Time for an upgrade - I've been running the oem Brembo pads and after noticing some fade yesterday near the end of the sessions I'm ready for an upgrade.

I'm unsure what would be good for me; XP10 front XP8 rear, XP8 all around, G-LOC, or something else entirely.

I'm not against changing pads for each event, but I'd much prefer something I can daily as well.

Suggestions?
John, enjoyed the videos, was hoping to do the Sebring event but not enough hours in the day. Let us know if you want to try some GLOCS in the future we can give you some recommended compounds for the different tracks. We also want some feedback on our brake cooling kit once we finish it.
Sponsored

pstoppani

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I don't see any rear pads listed on Carbotech's site or any of their dealer sites. How are you guys ordering the rear pads?

Brent Dalton

Sua Sponte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Or talk to one of the vendors like [MENTION=22413]Optimum Performance[/MENTION] or [MENTION=12783]Anthony@HTM[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
I don't see any rear pads listed on Carbotech's site or any of their dealer sites. How are you guys ordering the rear pads?
If Carbotech knows the pad outline number they can make it up in any compound. I had them make up a set for one of the other cars in my sig, where my car was built during a change-over from one rear pad shape to something different. All I had to do was call them up and tell them what I needed.

Norm

Sponsored

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
What Compound in Carbotech? I stock the G-Locs in GS-1, R8, R10's for the rear the listings with the compounds/prices are HERE

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
I got my Carbotech pads through [MENTION=12783]Anthony@HTM[/MENTION].

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Thx.

Seems G-LOC is more interested in selling pads for our cars than Carbotech :shrug:
It is my understanding that G-loc is a new company made up in part by people who left Carbotech.

Norm

Sponsored

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
It is my understanding that G-loc is a new company made up in part by people who left Carbotech.

Norm
Yes, Danny and Chris started G-Loc so they have control of the product and the support for racers. They are already shipping Focus RS Pads and that car just hit the dealers.