Canadian Sourcing for Performance Parts

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
There is a Ford Performance Wholesaler in Aylmer Ont--RCO Enterprises. Mohawk Ford here in Hamilton told me they order FPRP from them. Eastgate Ford here is a Roush car and parts dealer.
Dealerships charge an arm and a leg so I avoid them like the plague. Does this wholesaler sell to the public?

Wow this RCO call themselves wholesale? $421 for springs?? Youch!

Sponsored

Stripes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15GT 401a + Roush AB, MRT H-Pipe
I was considering roush axleback mufflers. Comes up to $1100 BEFORE taxes (including installation) from the dealer, for AXLEBACKS.

That right there is catback money territory.

I'm going to call around and see if I can find a Canadian retailer that will sell just the axlebacks. Currently, they are $550 USD which comes to about $800 CAD (including 13% tax).

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
when the exchange rate was better, it was cheaper to buy direct from steeda.com... but that may be different now. be sure to take advantage of site sponsor discounts because every little bit helps.
With the crazy exchange rate and after shipping, it is a now a bit cheaper to buy from steeda.ca At least for the intake.

Last I heard, since steeda.ca is just a reseller, they aren't honoring site sponsor discounts.

r-model

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 1987 GT, not stock :-) DD - 2001 F150
You should also take a look at DaSilva Racing out in Pickering, they do a good job and will always try to get you the best price. It's a full service Mustang shop, they even have a PRO 50 low 6 second Mustang there.

www.dasilvaracing.com

Last edited:

Sponsored

YvonneOfTheYukon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT/PP
Ford Racing Sport catback from steeda.ca is $2590 + $259 in tax here in sask. I got a quote from the Ford Dealer here for the exact same kit and it was $1650 + $160 tax. Even at $1400 from CJ's plus tax and exchange it would be several hundred cheaper than. the Steeda.ca price. Ive bough stuff from themustangshop.ca before and it wast too bad.

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si

SteveTheStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue LE #825 AT PP
Tdotperformance.ca has proven to be the best delivered price that I can find. They seem to sell the right stuff for me!
Sponsored