Sponsored

Can the drone cause interior issues?

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
Ok so I've had my FM Outlaws for about 4 months now and I love them. I've even gotten really used to the drone that it doesn't bother me at all anymore.

But am wondering now....can drone possibly do some interior damage?
Reason I ask is sometimes I hear buzzing sounds and it's hard to determine where its coming from. Sometimes it's the mini speakers that sit by the windshield, sometimes it's my keys rattling. But now there is a buzzing noise on the front dash when the drone gets really loud, hard to find out where its coming from. Its gotten me worried because I don't want anything to come apart. Has anyone had any type of interior issues caused by exhaust drone? Specifically Flowmaster Outlaws.
Sponsored

free

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I highly doubt it. Bumps and potholes will do much more damage than drone ever will.

SquillyP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang V6
Ok so I've had my FM Outlaws for about 4 months now and I love them. I've even gotten really used to the drone that it doesn't bother me at all anymore.

But am wondering now....can drone possibly do some interior damage?
Reason I ask is sometimes I hear buzzing sounds and it's hard to determine where its coming from. Sometimes it's the mini speakers that sit by the windshield, sometimes it's my keys rattling. But now there is a buzzing noise on the front dash when the drone gets really loud, hard to find out where its coming from. Its gotten me worried because I don't want anything to come apart. Has anyone had any type of interior issues caused by exhaust drone? Specifically Flowmaster Outlaws.
I know what u mean.. that happens with mine too

Seceda91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G35 M6 - Want a V8!!
Does yours sound like the video below? Damn that almost sounds like damn V8! Flowmasters have a deep rumble and IMO sounds beastly. Just gotta deal with the drone. then again, most system aside from Borla/Roush drones anyways

[ame]

OP
OP
Stormtrooper5.0

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
Yea my FMs sound like that. I love the sound but can get a bit high pitched when really pushing it.
Sponsored