Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
You guys with your booger talk made me think of when this happened on live tv. GO BUCKS! LOL
external-content.duckduckgo.com.png
11.png
THE Ohio State University of Bugger Eating Morons..
Sponsored

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
THE Ohio State University of Bugger Eating Morons..
You sir are way more pleasant than the last M grad I spoke to...when he asked me: "do you want fries and a larger Coke with that?" and I said sure...why not! LOL

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
You sir are way more pleasant than the last M grad I spoke to...when he asked me: "do you want fries and a larger Coke with that?" and I said sure...why not! LOL
Your dad went to Michigan?

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

TehEno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT - Tickford Supercharge Pack - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
Rear end is ugly as hell, and as a poster has mentioned, no way this does under 3 seconds to 60. Just because a magazine says it, doesn't mean it does it. Proof of it is required, as in a well detailed video.

torqued

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
For the upper trim levels there are at least 9 different interior / materials choices. This just happens to be one without alcantara. But if you prefer to see “crushed velvet”, then “crushed velvet” you shall see.

539A873A-49F8-4CA4-B4A8-A222BF7A70B1.jpeg
Needs a keyboard:
police-cars-3.jpg

I hope automotive interior design isn't going away from seamless integration of a main screen to protruding borders like that.

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Outstanding specs for the money but to me the thing is butt ugly both inside and out.

TC

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
For the upper trim levels there are at least 9 different interior / materials choices. This just happens to be one without alcantara. But if you prefer to see “crushed velvet”, then “crushed velvet” you shall see.

539A873A-49F8-4CA4-B4A8-A222BF7A70B1.jpeg
To me, whomever approved the row of buttons down the right side of the console should be immediately fired. That part looks horrible, like something that would be in a prototype. "Hey Larry, we need buttons for things like Radio and Heater. We forgot that" "Oh Billy, just stick them in a gigantic line down the console. That should work".

:crazy:

torqued

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
To me, whomever approved the row of buttons down the right side of the console should be immediately fired. That part looks horrible, like something that would be in a prototype. "Hey Larry, we need buttons for things like Radio and Heater. We forgot that" "Oh Billy, just stick them in a gigantic line down the console. That should work".

:crazy:
2016-chevrolet-camaro-03.jpg

Same for whoever approved just a row of tiny buttons crammed under the screen area on the Camaro. While you're driving (and trying to keep your eyes mostly on the road): "Now was it 4 or 5 buttons from the left to make my seat warmer? Crap, that was the defroster!" :computerrage:

Last edited:

Sponsored

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
2016-chevrolet-camaro-03.jpg

Same for whoever approved just a row of tiny buttons crammed under the screen area on the Camaro. While you're driving (and trying to keep your eyes mostly on the road): "Now was it 4 or 5 buttons from the left to make my seat warmer? Crap, that was the defroster!" :computerrage:
It would be a concern if people tended to use a lot of the buttons a lot of the time. I've been living with this setup for 2-1/2 years now. It's never been a problem. Took me all of about 30 minutes to get used to it. Sorta like one of my basses. My main bass, as a matter of fact. Nine knobs and switches. Super adjustable. Freaks most people out just to look at it. Thing is, for the most part I set it and forget it. When I'm onstage with it I typically adjust only two knobs...On/Off/Pickup selector and Total Volume. Same two knobs I adjust on my 3-knob basses. In the car, the only buttons I have to interact with are the seat heat and ventilation, both of which I can find at any speed without looking. Half the buttons there are passenger side versions of the buttons that are closest to me, so I never have to touch them.

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The only thing you need to do with a bass is scoop the mids.
Sooooo not true. Going to see Stanley Clarke this weekend. Best bassist ever, in my opinion. I guarantee he does NOT scoop his mids. :rockon:

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's a joke. I see your Stanley Clarke, and raise you Primus next weekend.
Couldn’t tell...on some of the bass forums I’m on, them’s fightin’ words. On others it’s an inside joke. Like “What’s the best bass for metal?” Have fun watching Claypool.
Sponsored