bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, actually I thought this was a crash with a wall in a parking or something, but was too high :facepalm:

In 2019-20 models you can also see this panel gap, maybe smaller…

First get the VIN number. Second paste it in google see if any copart photos will come out. Next use the VIN to get a CarFax since the car is imported from states it should have a CarFax look at it. If nothing concerning then consider buying it. Never Ever buy an US Mustang without doing the first 2 things. In Europe almost all of the US cars are copart cars because it's easier to fix and remove the salvage title. You can get a great car but you can get a lemon. Having in mind that a GT350 even lower years is a 60 000 euro car risking that money without a 35$ carfax is a big gamble.

Second GT350 vs Dark Horse the GT350 is amazing car but the Voodoo is actually not reliable and super expensive (20 000$+) but the sound that thing make and that 8250 rpm red line is all that matter. The Dark Horse in Europe will be very different than the American Dark Horse. We will only get Non-Handling Pack examples and rumour has it it will be only 449 hp. So you are better of going after a left over Mach 1 than a Dark Horse.

With that been said if I were you I would go look into the Mach 1.
Sponsored

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
This is the only part of your post I read and I'm offended, sir! Rabble, Rabble!
Yeah this really is debatable but the early years GT350's are worse than the newer ones as we all know.

Finally21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350 Race Red (All original)
Without a doubt, “we all know”.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Without a doubt, “we all know”.
Don't jump on me I know I'm in the GT350 section. I have a friend of mine who's first GT350 lost it's engine, the second one got sold and now he has order for a Dark Horse. This engines are not exactly bullet proof.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bullit

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Ct200
OP if the car is already in Europe and you have no warranty support, I’d consider passing on that 350 (even though I’d take a 350 over a Dark Horse any day) unless you can source a new hood (OEM or aftermarket) as that paint bubbling is only going to get worse. As a few others mentioned, respraying the hood isn’t going to solve the issue, it’s an issue with the aluminum itself.
Is in Europe. I’ll try to ask in Ford Spain and some importer business about it, send a hood from the states… uf

First get the VIN number. Second paste it in google see if any copart photos will come out. Next use the VIN to get a CarFax since the car is imported from states it should have a CarFax look at it. If nothing concerning then consider buying it. Never Ever buy an US Mustang without doing the first 2 things. In Europe almost all of the US cars are copart cars because it's easier to fix and remove the salvage title. You can get a great car but you can get a lemon. Having in mind that a GT350 even lower years is a 60 000 euro car risking that money without a 35$ carfax is ..
I did it, get this pic:
IMG_0009.jpeg

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe you should stop speaking for those of us who actually have a GT350 and return to the GT forum.
Very rude of you. I was trying to help OP. Hope you enjoy your GT350 and doesn't rattle itself to death as stated in earlier posts.

Finally21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350 Race Red (All original)
I stay in my lane and don’t comment or offer an opinion on things I don’t have first hand knowledge of. Voodoos blow but why, due to engine design issues or owners lack of care issues? How many of each is not known, so to say what you said was based on what? No engine is bulletproof if it isn’t maintained properly.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
Maybe you should stop speaking for those of us who actually have a GT350 and return to the GT forum.
Don't waste your breath my friend... just ignore it. This happens all the time to us GT350 owners.

I love my RELIABLE 47,500 mile VooDoo engine..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Don't waste your breath my friend... just ignore it. This happens all the time to us GT350 owners.

I love my RELIABLE 47,500 mile VooDoo engine..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We feel the dis a lot too! 😂

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Did you ever put it on track if not I rest my case :)

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Did you ever put it on track if not I rest my case :)
If he doesn't track it, then the engine isn't reliable? I'm not sure you have causality nailed down there.

EoDevil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Boss 302, '19 GT350
the early years GT350's are worse than the newer ones as we all know.
Did you ever put it on track if not I rest my case
He's not inherently wrong, but has to continually qualify his post. 🙄

So, you're saying high-revving track focused cars can possibly consume oil and go pow. I'm for one shocked!