BULLITT

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
I've gotten mine for $82K (in WA).....I thought this was reasonable for a 'special edition' GT with Magneride, B&O 1000W 12spk sound system, GT350 air intake etc. AND, still cheaper than the 2018 GT auto convertible ($85K).

Have also had confirmation that first batch of Bullitts are arriving on the Titania:
CF827-TTA_Schedule-page-001.jpg
Where did you get the Titania confirmation from ?
I suspect mine's on the same boat but Ford NZ and the dealer either know nothing or disclose nothing
Here's hoping
Sponsored

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
This might offend a few people but the Mustang should never have raised their price as much as they did. It is not worth anywhere near the money they are asking for it, this special edition is just another way to loot consumers. You have placed the car up against Euro's and Ford's build quality is not up to standard.

$90k for a Mustang with a GT350 intake, paintjob and a few other accessories :lol:

Molligrub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
Where did you get the Titania confirmation from ?
I suspect mine's on the same boat but Ford NZ and the dealer either know nothing or disclose nothing
Here's hoping
I got this from my dealer. He said the few WA dealers with allotment are expecting the first to arrive in Fremantle on both the Titania (3/10) & Tarago (4/10).
Sounds about right for these to be first arrivals to Australia (& NZ) as these are the only shipments to arrive in time for the 50th anniversary of the films premiere (17/10)!

And...I didn't go the Recaros, happy with the standard seats.

AussieBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
This might offend a few people but the Mustang should never have raised their price as much as they did. It is not worth anywhere near the money they are asking for it, this special edition is just another way to loot consumers. You have placed the car up against Euro's and Ford's build quality is not up to standard.

$90k for a Mustang with a GT350 intake, paintjob and a few other accessories :lol:
I guess it depends on if you consider 90k a lot of money? The price is the price. I love the colour, my GT40 was Highland green and I loved that colour. So the Bullitt for me was the only way I could get a Highland Green new car. Sports cars are never value for money. A friend of mine just bought a brand new Ferrari off the showroom floor....in comparison the Mustang is small change. Why waist your time here if you think the cars are crap?

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
I got this from my dealer. He said the few WA dealers with allotment are expecting the first to arrive in Fremantle on both the Titania (3/10) & Tarago (4/10).
Sounds about right for these to be first arrivals to Australia (& NZ) as these are the only shipments to arrive in time for the 50th anniversary of the films premiere (17/10)!

And...I didn't go the Recaros, happy with the standard seats.
I have been tracking both ships and they are both now heading for the eastern end of the Panama canal and are due here 1 day apart on 20th & 21st of September Trying now to get dealer to find out from Ford NZ which ship mine is on
Do you have a window sticker and a blend date?
Mine was 28 June and then it got caught in the 2 week shutdown at Flatrock and got finished about July 18
I understand its been at the port in Baltimore since about Aug 1st
Getting close now especially when they get into the Pacific

Sponsored

Aussie Mate

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt K1121 - (2019 Model) - Built 28 Aug 2018
I'm not sure where these figures of $82k or $90K cost is coming from - I understood that the retail price for the Bullitt was around $ $73,688 inc LCT plus on roads.

I cant believe that the on roads costs would be $8k - Those figures seems like a lot of extra "on road" cost been added...

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Don’t forget stamp duty mate.

Mine was eighty four and change no Recaros three and a half grand piss-up money for the dealer.

Molligrub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
I'm not sure where these figures of $82k or $90K cost is coming from - I understood that the retail price for the Bullitt was around $ $73,688 inc LCT plus on roads.

I cant believe that the on roads costs would be $8k - Those figures seems like a lot of extra "on road" cost been added...
RRP is 'from' $73 688 which includes LCT... but then add On Roads,
Most of these are fixed depending on your state, such as Stamp Duty, Rego & CTP. The only real 'wriggle' room you have is with the Dealer Delivery & minor misc. fees (Plate, Licensing). Good luck finding a dealer who won't make the most of these, especially on this high demand & limited edition vehicle.

Build yourself a manual GT on the Ford website with Magneride & paint, your starting around $73K drive away (convertible auto is $85K).

At the end of the day, if you like the Bullitt for what is (marketing ploys aside), it's a great opportunity to own a limited edition Mustang in Oz that'll mean something for some time ....no matter what you pay.

Last edited:

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Don't get too excited. Export Bullitts for NZ & OZ don't show up in Cotus. Just keeping looking on researchmaniacs for your window sticker and then it will followed by a long period of total silence until you get some shipping details
How do you get the shipping details ?

Sponsored

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
How do you get the shipping details ?
With great bloody difficulty and a lot of luck
I got a US member off this forum and he had a contact at Ford who was able to trace my car from the vin number and thats how I found out it was delivered to the port at Baltimore at the end of July.
Certainly never got anything official through any Ford coy channels

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
With great bloody difficulty and a lot of luck
I got a US member off this forum and he had a contact at Ford who was able to trace my car from the vin number and thats how I found out it was delivered to the port at Baltimore at the end of July.
Certainly never got anything official through any Ford coy channels
Thanks I have my vin but can’t get any info from ford Aus , dealer says it’s built but no idea how far away it is

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
Went into the Dealer yesterday to finalise a deposit.

I was expecting a May 2019 delivery but was told it will be here in December, woo hoo!!

Apparently at Sinclair Ford the 2019 arrivals will all have Recaro seats. I'm after standard seats and so it's an end of year delivery for me.

I'll be looking into the strut tower brace to see where I can get one.

Cheers

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Went into the Dealer yesterday to finalise a deposit.

I was expecting a May 2019 delivery but was told it will be here in December, woo hoo!!

Apparently at Sinclair Ford the 2019 arrivals will all have Recaro seats. I'm after standard seats and so it's an end of year delivery for me.

I'll be looking into the strut tower brace to see where I can get one.

Cheers
Congrats!

My std seat Bullitt was just under $85K OTR in Victoria, what are they charging you in NSW?
Sponsored