-1 inch wheel spacers in the rear+rokblokz mudguards in the rear
-DHG hurst Quarter window louvers
-custom steering wheel
-custom shift knob on the way
-gorilla locking lug nuts
-5spurs bullitt crosshairs starter button
-center nav system carbon fiber overlay
-DHG rtr hood vents

Does anyone have any recommendations for mods? I want to wait till after the warranty is up till I lower and tune the car. I was thinking getting a pedal commander but still thinking about it. Any recommendations welcome.
Sponsored

number 6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
So far I have
-Ford performance air filter
-oil catch can
-1 inch wheel spacers in the rear+rokblokz mudguards in the rear
-DHG hurst Quarter window louvers
-custom steering wheel
-custom shift knob on the way
-gorilla locking lug nuts
-5spurs bullitt crosshairs starter button
-center nav system carbon fiber overlay
-DHG rtr hood vents

Does anyone have any recommendations for mods? I want to wait till after the warranty is up till I lower and tune the car. I was thinking getting a pedal commander but still thinking about it. Any recommendations welcome.
I'd probably get Sprint Booster instead.
Lots a folks seem to complain about Pedal Commander.
5spurs bullitt wheel center cap crosshairs.

OP
OP
AnthonyA1234

AnthonyA1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 1992 Mustang GT
I'd probably get Sprint Booster instead.
Lots a folks seem to complain about Pedal Commander.
5spurs bullitt wheel center cap crosshairs.
What’s the benefits of it over a pedal commander? Also do you have the center caps on your car and can you show pics of them? I thought about getting them but there’s barely any photos online of them on the car so I was hesitant.

Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I'd put the stock air filter back (your engine does not need any more air than it already gets with the GT350 air filter, so why allow more dirt into your engine?), and install Steeda jacking rails, a 2-point G-brace in front, and rear sub-frame braces at the rear. No need to remove anything, or loosen anything that requires an alignment. It's worth the 30-lb you'll add to the car.

OP
OP
AnthonyA1234

AnthonyA1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Sounds good, so next mod on the list is the sprint booster and then later I’ll add all those steeda parts. Thanks for the suggestions

OP
OP
AnthonyA1234

AnthonyA1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
I'd put the stock air filter back (your engine does not need any more air than it already gets with the GT350 air filter, so why allow more dirt into your engine?), and install Steeda jacking rails, a 2-point G-brace in front, and rear sub-frame braces at the rear. No need to remove anything, or loosen anything that requires an alignment. It's worth the 30-lb you'll add to the car.
Would you say those parts are something I’d notice with daily driving? I don’t have any plans to track my car.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Would you say those parts are something I’d notice with daily driving? I don’t have any plans to track my car.
You'd never notice any extra power because that filter doesn't provide any. Unfortunately, there's no free lunch: if a filter allows more air, it also allows more dirt; and that is a fact. So you're simply allowing more dirt into your engine. How much more? That's debatable, but that's what happens when you install a racing filter. At least the FP one is miles better than any of the cotton gauze ones by using a dry media... but still a more open filter allows more dirt. And since there's absolutely zero space in front or under my filter, I know it can't be bigger, so the only option to allow more air is to use less dense media. You could call Ford, and ask about the difference.

Sponsored
OP
OP
AnthonyA1234

AnthonyA1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
You'd never notice any extra power because that filter doesn't provide any. Unfortunately, there's no free lunch: if a filter allows more air, it also allows more dirt; and that is a fact. So you're simply allowing more dirt into your engine. How much more? That's debatable, but that's what happens when you install a racing filter. At least the FP one is miles better than any of the cotton gauze ones by using a dry media... but still a more open filter allows more dirt. And since there's absolutely zero space in front or under my filter, I know it can't be bigger, so the only option to allow more air is to use less dense media. You could call Ford, and ask about the difference.
Ok good to know. I meant the steeda braces though do you think id feel the difference after I install those with just street driving?

zack.whitford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I'd recommend what's in my signature.

number 6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
What’s the benefits of it over a pedal commander? Also do you have the center caps on your car and can you show pics of them? I thought about getting them but there’s barely any photos online of them on the car so I was hesitant.
Here's a pic of the wheel caps, they are very easy to replace, literally 10 secs a wheel.
They cost about 100 bucks for 4.
Ford removed most of the Mustang emblems, but left those 4 pony's on the wheels.
Bad oversite.

I'm a fan of Sprint Booster, I've put it on the last 5 cars I've owned.
Frankly, I wouldn't own a performance car without it, for me it brings the car alive.
I'm sure pedal commander works similar.
Sprint Booster cost about $300.

Bullitt Wheel Caps.jpg

OP
OP
AnthonyA1234

AnthonyA1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Here's a pic of the wheel caps, they are very easy to replace, literally 10 secs a wheel.
They cost about 100 bucks for 4.
Ford removed most of the Mustang emblems, but left those 4 pony's on the wheels.
Bad oversite.

I'm a fan of Sprint Booster, I've put it on the last 5 cars I've owned.
Frankly, I wouldn't own a performance car without it, for me it brings the car alive.
I'm sure pedal commander works similar.
Sprint Booster cost about $300.

Bullitt Wheel Caps.jpg
Looks good, wered you mount the sprint booster in your bullitt? Could u show me how it looks in there?
Sponsored