Bullitt "Dog Bowl" exorcised

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Hey Nightmonkey. You accessed 5spurs new website (shop.5spurs.com) that is still in the testing stage. The stealth emblem cover is taking longer to bring to market due to the market shortages that everyone is experiencing these days. It is 'almost' available as is all of the other new goodies that Kevin at 5spurs has recently created. The content at shop.5spurs.com has been temporarily removed until the new site is ready to go. I am hoping to see it up and running soon so I can add all the new and nifty stuff to my Bullitt. Stay tuned.
I'm interested, also wondering if @5spurs could add our K#### on it?

hint at other goodies we might be expecting?

Solarhermit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 black/tech/handling no ADM +$10K tax
PizzyP - go to shop.5spurs.com and check out all the new goodies. I am having trouble with my cart as the new website is loading the toggle covers but not the emblem cover. Is it my 'puter or the website?

Solarhermit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
Actually, I am the idjit here. Kevin at shop.5spurs.com has enlightened me on how to get to the proper menu but I an still having problems loading the emblem cover into the cart. I understand it is available for sale to any of us 'stangheads and I am getting frustrated with my ineptitude...or, could it be the new website?

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
seems to be working fine for me. i like some of those!!!!! wonder if the "shelby" toggles will work for our Bullitt as i'd prefer the black.

Solarhermit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
Are the Shelby toggles back or chrome> I think the 5spurs toggles are for the insert (where the finger goes) and not the entire toggle, that is, not for the 'round' part in the dash but only for the protrusion...but i have been wrong before. Check it out with Kevin @ 5spurs.

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Are the Shelby toggles back or chrome> I think the 5spurs toggles are for the insert (where the finger goes) and not the entire toggle, that is, not for the 'round' part in the dash but only for the protrusion...but i have been wrong before. Check it out with Kevin @ 5spurs.
in the picture they're all black, why i want them!

Nightmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jens
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt
I'm interested, also wondering if @5spurs could add our K#### on it?
Actually contradicts he idea of that part, but then should happen with the right font (HeraldSquare).

1672477243943.png

Solarhermit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
Very interesting! Email Kevin and see what he can do. Have you considered a K2547 personalized plate?

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Very interesting! Email Kevin and see what he can do. Have you considered a K2547 personalized plate?
I have but since California DMV denied my original personalized plate I'm being stubborn and not giving them my extra money for a different one right now. I wanted 'EVLBLT' which wasnt taken they just denied it.

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Actually contradicts he idea of that part, but then should happen with the right font (HeraldSquare).

1672477243943.png
To each their own though. I'm not sure I'd go with that font either, doesn't give me the amazing feel as of right now, we'll see.

SVTchris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
1993 SVT Mustang Cobra, 2004 SVT F-150 Lightning, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
The 5 Spurs product is nice and all but it is the antithesis of the thread title and content which is to get rid of the dog bowl, wart, lump or whatever you want to call it replacing it with an alternative smooth logo instead celebrating the failed attempt of a faux gas cap by Ford.

It may be in the best interest of the fans of the 5 Spurs product may want to start another thread instead of burying your new product information in a thread that seeks to be rid of the dog bowl in its title. 🙃

subframe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt 2014 F350
Has anyone thought of painting a blank rear deck panel DHG to make the rear look something like the 2024's ? Rich

Nightmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jens
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt
From what I hear the rabbit hops the other way, on the S650 you have to paint the panel black to match the black outlined taillights.

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Has anyone thought of painting a blank rear deck panel DHG to make the rear look something like the 2024's ? Rich
Haven't seen a Bullitt painted that way, but I know there are 1 or 2 guys on the forum that have done. Might ask over in the Cosmetic Mods section.