Sponsored

Build week 7/13

UglyMutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
What a PITA!!! Spent all day dealing with the inept finance department that couldn't manage to send paperwork to my credit union so I could pick up the car. Finally got so frustrated I went to the dealership to get the paperwork and hand cary to my CU. After all that time lost and rush hour traffic my banker had to close at 6 and couldn't stay open to give me a check. So now I need to do all that agin tomorrow. I hate all this. I wish telling them to F off was an option but this has just taken too long to ditch out now.

Just a goat rodeo with a blue oval on the door. Its a shame that the dealer is this bad and it's really no fault of ford. Just bad business.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

5.0Fireman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stuff
What a PITA!!! Spent all day dealing with the inept finance department that couldn't manage to send paperwork to my credit union so I could pick up the car. Finally got so frustrated I went to the dealership to get the paperwork and hand cary to my CU. After all that time lost and rush hour traffic my banker had to close at 6 and couldn't stay open to give me a check. So now I need to do all that agin tomorrow. I hate all this. I wish telling them to F off was an option but this has just taken too long to ditch out now.

Just a goat rodeo with a blue oval on the door. Its a shame that the dealer is this bad and it's really no fault of ford. Just bad business.
Yeah, I figured I would have the same issue so I started last week and finally got everything done with the bank and the dealer yesterday. 5 days to get a printout of the buyers order. But hey, its all done now so Saturday shes mine :cheers:

UglyMutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Picked my car up today. So glad the wait is finally over. Really happy with the car and can't get enough of it. Just in time to drive it to road America next weekend!

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Cotus is saying mine was delivered yesterday 7-30. Might be a good Friday night!

Sponsored

northstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT MT Carbon Gray 401A / Past: 15 V6 MT Guard
Finally got to take her home last night. Definitely worth the wait as you guys all mentioned.

Front windshield had some streaking between the laminate. Dealer is replacing at no cost.

Now I just need to clean off the bugs from last nights drive! :doh:

mculver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang Mach 1, 1969 Boss 302, 2016 GT
Need some pictures :-) Congrats!

PDX5oh3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Just took delivery yesterday morning, what a blast of a car this is! It's a great feeling to really be happy when getting in your car, haven't had that feeling in awhile. In less that two days I have collected two "nice cars" and a "sick car bro" haha. Here's a picture! :cheers:

pwL0zBL.jpg

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Picked mine up Friday evening. Couldn't find anything to complain about as far as quality issues. Very impressed with this car. I will get some pics up when I get a chance.

Sponsored

northstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT MT Carbon Gray 401A / Past: 15 V6 MT Guard
Noticed my handbrake doesn't rest in the completely down position when moving. It's not engaged, but isn't quite right. Seems like the leather wrap toward the back is too snug and prevents it from resting down all the way.

Anyone else notice this on their car? - MT folks :)
IMG_0645.jpg

yismoh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP Comp. Orange
Who's on it? :D
My build date was on 7/14 , No one knows where the car is. In cotus the EDD disappeared , I contacted the dealer and ford service and only says : check later , somebody can help me?:paddle::confused::headbonk:
Sponsored