v88KRcr.jpg

Gi0w3A2.jpg
Sponsored

Howman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem Race Red Auto 401A ACC Nav
Have blown through two EDD dates now - 5-11 and 5-17. No COTUS shows nothing. However, car popped up on dealer website Saturday so hopefully will get soon! I may be last guy from this thread to get car - hope everyone is enjoying their Stang! Some beautiful pics posted.

Sponsored

Kipperman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 MT 3.55 Convertible
Same here. EDD was 5/13. now its just blank.........
glad to see I'm not alone. So I'm posting in case anyone else is still in the same boat

Howman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is FINALLY here! Just saw it at dealer lot! They are getting ready to wash it and I pick it up in an hour! Then straight to Discount Tire where I have black Zeven wheels waiting from American Muscle to replace the Dark Stainless wheels I foolishly ordered!

Will post some pics but fitment looked good but will go over it more thoroughly in an hour! Yay!

OP
OP

aiiye

The Guy From The Thing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Mine showed up a couple miles from the dealer off the train. No change on EDD (5/23)

Howman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine showed up a couple miles from the dealer off the train. No change on EDD (5/23)
Hopefully you will get it this week and before weekend! My EDD disappeared from COTUS last Friday but popped up on dealer website Saturday showing "in stock" - which it wasn't . Showed up last night and I stopped by dealer this morning and found it just before they were getting ready to wash it!

In fact, COTUS still shows mine in-transit with no EDD! Hang in there!

tman9227

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT Performance Pack
It is FINALLY here! Just saw it at dealer lot! They are getting ready to wash it and I pick it up in an hour! Then straight to Discount Tire where I have black Zeven wheels waiting from American Muscle to replace the Dark Stainless wheels I foolishly ordered!

Will post some pics but fitment looked good but will go over it more thoroughly in an hour! Yay!
Congrats! Post pictures! :headbang:

Sponsored

colorado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Toyota Camry SE
Congrats on all those getting their Sallies!!!! Let's keep them coming!

D'oh! My EDD slipped back 1 day today to the 24th. :frusty:

Howman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOL....I'd post a picture but can't seem to figure it out! Wow!

Love the car - strange thing though, mark on windshield that is neither inside nor outside of glass. It appears to be something trapped between laminates on windshield, so will be getting a new windshield!

Fit looks good although minor issue on trunk alignment, but very minor. Everything else looks good!

Went from dealer direct to Discount Tire for new wheels - black Zevens - and REALLY like them and the look!

Happy motoring and for those still waiting....hang in there it will be pretty exciting when your car finally comes and you take her out to the interstate to see what's what!

tman9227

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT Performance Pack
LOL....I'd post a picture but can't seem to figure it out! Wow!

Love the car - strange thing though, mark on windshield that is neither inside nor outside of glass. It appears to be something trapped between laminates on windshield, so will be getting a new windshield!

Fit looks good although minor issue on trunk alignment, but very minor. Everything else looks good!

Went from dealer direct to Discount Tire for new wheels - black Zevens - and REALLY like them and the look!

Happy motoring and for those still waiting....hang in there it will be pretty exciting when your car finally comes and you take her out to the interstate to see what's what!

You can use Imgur.com to upload the photo. And, when writing the post on here, click the "Insert Image" button and paste the link to your photo. :cool:

Howman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gonna try this again!
IMG_0915.jpg

Howman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)