Sponsored

Build Date 9/14/2015 2016

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Car arrived this afternoon! Will be picking it up tomorrow. :headbang: I'll get pics up asap, but it's supposed to rain the next couple days. But I'll get them up.
It's finally happening! :clap2::ford:
Woo hoo!! Congrats, angermgmt14!!

Too bad it started raining about 15 minutes after I got it home...

Had to kick the my DD Cobalt SS to the driveway since the Mustang gets priority in the garage.
Very nice, Mullethunter324!! Congrats!!

Mine rolled of the truck this morning and picked her up. She is beautiful!
Great!! Congrats, dash!!

My dealer called to tell me my car arrived this morning. I should have it when I get home on 10/9. Another week to wait.
I can’t wait to see the pics, StangMan04!!

I hate this, my car was supposed to be in Kansas last Wednesday, on its way to Texas to be trucked back to Oklahoma. Called the dealer today to see where my car is and when it is expected. No one can tell me. Called Ford and it should be delivered to the dealer between 9/27 and 9/29. You would think someone at the dealer would know this. If they are to be believed only one person can check this and they are out, so no one knows.

I am going to go and see if they have the car on the showroom floor for everyone to poke at. I got a new 1985 Turbo T'bird they did this with, it was all scratched up when I got it.
It arrived yesterday, wag4513!! Call your dealer ASAP!!

Deysha
Sponsored

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Picked the car up. Quality and fitment look to be fine. The hood needs to be slammed to close, "normal" Getting at the hood latch is a pain, could be because of hood height needs adjusting. My biggest issue is when I got there the car had 43 miles on it. They said that's how it arrived. I didn't see any sticker/notice on the car saying it was taken for QC testing. Have a PM out to Deysha to see if she can tell me how many miles were on when it left the plant. I will not be happy if I find out they took it out for a joyride. But really, what can I do about it except bad ratings for the dealership. :shrug:
Got stuck in the rain on the ride home and it's supposed to rain the next few days so I'll get some shiny pics up when the weather clears.

StangMan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Picked the car up. Quality and fitment look to be fine. The hood needs to be slammed to close, "normal" Getting at the hood latch is a pain, could be because of hood height needs adjusting. My biggest issue is when I got there the car had 43 miles on it. They said that's how it arrived. I didn't see any sticker/notice on the car saying it was taken for QC testing. Have a PM out to Deysha to see if she can tell me how many miles were on when it left the plant. I will not be happy if I find out they took it out for a joyride. But really, what can I do about it except bad ratings for the dealership. :shrug:
Got stuck in the rain on the ride home and it's supposed to rain the next few days so I'll get some shiny pics up when the weather clears.
If having 43 miles on the car is the worst thing, I wouldn't be too concerned. Crossing my fingers that my car is good alignment wise,etc.

RUke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
Congrats!!:hail::thumbsup:

My dealers is telling me that 20 - 40 miles is normal. Mine is now stuck at the last rail yard waiting for truck to bring it the last 100 miles. The wait continues.

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
If having 43 miles on the car is the worst thing, I wouldn't be too concerned. Crossing my fingers that my car is good alignment wise,etc.
I understand, but, what kind of 43 miles was it subjected too? The tires seem to be ok, though. If it was Ford I'm fine with it. If it was some schmuck at the dealership...:paddle::mad:

Sponsored

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Congrats!!:hail::thumbsup:

My dealers is telling me that 20 - 40 miles is normal. Mine is now stuck at the last rail yard waiting for truck to bring it the last 100 miles. The wait continues.
Thanks!
When I bought my 06 GTO of the lot and it had been sitting there for months, plus it was shipped from Australia, it only had 10 miles on it.:shrug:

S5fiddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Squirtle
Vehicle(s)
16' Mustang Ecoboost *Magnetic* Prem.
How we all feel....

We're almost there guys

Desmondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard EB Premium w/201A,NAV,CC,RPA,ESP
Mine had 35.1 miles when I first sat down in it.

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I understand, but, what kind of 43 miles was it subjected too? The tires seem to be ok, though. If it was Ford I'm fine with it. If it was some schmuck at the dealership...:paddle::mad:
As I mentioned before, the fact that it had 43 miles is normal for a vehicle that was selected at the factory for quality checks/runs, angermgmt14. Normally there is a paper inside the vehicle stating so, which your dealer knows what it looks like. It simply states the plant used your vehicle for quality checks/runs. It’s normally on the front windshield or the driver’s side window.

Deysha

Sponsored

btp916

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP Premium
Picked mine up last night. Didn't let them prep it at all. Had 2 miles on it. It looks amazing. I'll post pictures later.

wolflegend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Picked mine up last night. Didn't let them prep it at all. Had 2 miles on it. It looks amazing. I'll post pictures later.
Congrats btp916 :headbang: , did your build date was also 9/14 and where in california are you?

NVstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT
Dealer gave an "updated" eta of the week 10/19, was built 9/16 with "convoy" on the window sticker as transport method. I hope they are wrong and it shows up earlier, each day seems to get longer!!

Reactions: 113

jrl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Congrats, that is really quick

Why not let them prep it?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
Congrats, that is really quick

Why not let them prep it?
A lot of guys here are worried about "swirls" on the paint. I don't notice stuff like that so I'm letting dealer prep it.
Sponsored