• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

BREMMER KRAFT BR08 19x10 +35 Wheels

Impulsed7

HPDE Champion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
EB PP track rat...
They were closed out on tire rack, so they are no more. I just bought em, and I'll let you know on fitment once I get em, if you can find another set, or call tire rack directly.
Sponsored

OP
OP
c_reber

c_reber

REB3R
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
`16 Mustang GT (PP), `15 X5 50i
Wheels are SOLD! THANKS

Impulsed7

HPDE Champion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
EB PP track rat...
The wheels are for a 350Z or S2000 or the like.

They do NOT fit a mustang without hub rings, new studs and new lugnuts... And they came with a nice amount of curb rash.

Last edited:

usgiorgi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06

They do NOT fit a mustang without hub rings, new studs and new lugnuts... And they came with a nice amount of curb rash.

Ouch. That looks more like it was rolled across the ground

S550Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550

Where did you purchase those from? That looks bad.

Sponsored

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Damn what a dick, sorry dude :/

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
SO the guy said they were new in the box, and that turned out to be crap? Were they all damaged or just one?

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4

I had wheels that were from a G35 on my car when I first got it. They don't fit exact offset-wise but they should still bolt on. You will definitely need tuner lug nuts since the stock ones are too fat but that's true of most aftermarket wheels.

But my mine were 20x8.5 with a 38 offset. Needed spacers to push them out. These should sit flush though at 19x10 et35.

But it's pretty messed up that he said they were new and came all rashes up. That's not cool at all.

usgiorgi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Looks like it was repainted/touched up too. I mean were the boxes damaged? Could the shipper drop them? This is messed up. I'm in the market for wheels and this is my nightmare scenario. Luckily it shouldn't be too noticeable but you paid for new ones. The seller should do at least a partial refund.

Sponsored

Impulsed7

HPDE Champion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
EB PP track rat...
The two that were damaged were definately rash or from mounting tires, multiple spots around the rim. The boxes they came in were actually in better shape than the ones that looked completely new.

The hub size is different, and I know from a few experiences not to use hub adaptors at the track.

Impulsed7

HPDE Champion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
EB PP track rat...
Already in process, gotta ship em back for 160 though... old packages were left in the rain by fedex, got soggy and came apart.