• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

BREMMER KRAFT BR08 19x10 +35 Wheels

OP
OP
c_reber

c_reber

REB3R
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
`16 Mustang GT (PP), `15 X5 50i
So I'm the seller on these wheels, 3 of the 4 boxes were never opened by my when they came from Tirerack. I opened one box to make sure they fit over the GT PP brakes, they did NOT fit. The wheel I opened was in perfect, like new condition. It did fit great on the rear of the car. I tried to return them to tirerack, they didn't allow me because the wheels were purchased "clearance - sold as-is. No returns do to fitment issues".

I figured I'd sell them on here to someone with the smaller brakes since it was NOT the spokes that hit the brakes, but rather the inner lip of the wheel. So all you would need a smaller caliper.

As for the wheels being specifically for a 350z or S2000, I can't confirm they would fit, but can guarantee they won't fit an S2000 I used to own one. The wheels have a 5x114.3 bolt pattern, and yes +35 offset is a little low for an S550 mustang, but will work fine. I have used 18x10.5 +27 offset on the front with no rubbing.

As others have stated, some wheels have a larger hub to accommodate more than 1 vehicle so hubcentric rings would be a good idea. In addition almost all aftermarket wheels will need aftermarket (or "tuner") lug nuts. These wheels do not need new studs.

After I learned about the damaged wheels I was pretty furious with Tirerack for sending me damaged wheels (the boxes that I didn't open). So after laying into tirerack customer service, she reluctantly agreed to send me 4 new wheels, if I return the damaged wheels. I even mentioned they didn't fit my car so I had sold them to someone in PA, and could they send the wheels directly to him. She would not ship to him. So I would have to ship the new wheels to the buyer again and the buyer could hopefully print the pre-paid labels and drop them off to send back to tirerack.

The buyer then asked about the hub size and the lug nuts, and decided to just return them for a refund, and I agreed to the refund. The buyer agreed to pay for the return shipping. I said I would refund the $700 when I got the wheels back, and he said he needed the money, so when the buyer sent me the tracking information to the return shipment, I logged into paypal to send the refund. I saw he had opened a case so I could not just issue a refund, it would need to go through the paypal resolution center.

I've been on this forum for quite a while, sold a few other items, and have sold 100's of items on ebay with excellent feedback (c-reber: 100% positive with 686 stars). I never intended to sell wheels that were damaged. I should have opened each box the wheels came in, but honestly when they didn't fit my car and tirerack wouldn't return them initially, I didn't think about checking the other 3 boxes for damage, since the wheel I saw was new. Sorry again for the inconvenience to the buyer.
Sponsored

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
Ah, that makes way more sense. It didn't add up how someone would knowingly sell damaged wheels with the wrong fitment as new, and then expect not to get hit.

Especially since you have 150+ posts. I couldn't figure it out.

Thank you for the update; it sounds like you're doing the right thing.

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Why would TireRack ever sell damaged wheels to you?

OP
OP
c_reber

c_reber

REB3R
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Why would TireRack ever sell damaged wheels to you?
No clue:shrug: Maybe someone damaged them previously and returned them? But they should inspect them if they were already returns. I just wish I opened up one of the damaged ones to check fitment.

Impulsed7

HPDE Champion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
EB PP track rat...
The boxes did have two different kinds of tape on them. And the destroyed boxes were actually the brand new wheels, the better boxes had the crap wheels in them. It really looked like someone had put tires on them with a crap machine.

Sponsored

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
fyi - it is perfectly normal to use hubcentric rings. it will not hurt to use them at the track. plus, the size of the wheels should fit without issue on a mustang. the spoke design is likely what keeps it from clearing the pp brakes. the offset and size are perfectly within tolerance.

OP
OP
c_reber

c_reber

REB3R
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
fyi - it is perfectly normal to use hubcentric rings. it will not hurt to use them at the track. plus, the size of the wheels should fit without issue on a mustang. the spoke design is likely what keeps it from clearing the pp brakes. the offset and size are perfectly within tolerance.
It is not the spokes at all, its actually the inner barrel of the wheel that is much smaller than 19". :thumbsup:

Impulsed7

HPDE Champion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
EB PP track rat...
So, this was resolved successfully. We are both out shipping, but lessons learned on both sides.

If anyone has a vehicle that these actually fit. I recommend buying them, as he has 6 new wheels to choose from and 8 good boxes to ship them in. He is a stand up guy after the facts came out that I wanted a 100% fit and no hassles (Tirerack, not him).

Thanks for the resolution and good luck
Sponsored