• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Indiana Brake Air Deflector Vanes for PP1/2 cars

BLUE DEVIL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Prem - Perf Pack
I'm sure this had been asked, but no clearance problems on a car with minimal lowering and the Steeda front roll center & bumpsteer correction kit installed?

BLUE DEVIL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Prem - Perf Pack
Payment sent.

Sponsored

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid RED Metallic GT
No stock right now. Having more made!

PM me for payment options.
Hi
I have a 21 GT non PP stang.. I just did the brembo bullitt upgrade and added the PP dust shields, and wanna add these air deflectors. What do I need to add them? I dont have the stock air deflectors on those arms.. can you please explain.

Thanks Anthony

20220318_152005.jpg

OP
OP
GTP

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
The control arms need these three tapped holes for the air vanes.

I have a spare pair of PP arms and plastic OEM vanes on hand. I have tips for getting the ball joint loose.

Conceivably you could secure the vanes with 6 U brackets and nuts on your current arms. I have not tried that.

If you want spherical bearings on the arms then Steeda, Cortex, and others sell them, but they are spendy.

20220323_063739.jpg

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, 2019 Bullitt
Memorial Sale
Free Priority shipping. $110 total. PayPal and Zelle accepted.

Well, apparently my Bullitt does not have oem vanes, and the Steeda bumpsteer kit doesnt have them either, lmfao

I'm willing to U bolt them, guinea pig this.

Sending a PM

Sponsored

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, 2019 Bullitt

Talk about sweet and simple.

@GTP got these out to me super fast, and was fantastic to deal with.

Well Im a big dummy, and obviously Bullitts have OEM air guides. SO just bolt out, clean surfaces, blue loctite, bolt in. PERFECTION!!!!

They fit perfectly.

He just needs to offer them anodized in colors... LMFAO!!!

TX-2019-Black_GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10, Shadow Black with Black Trim Pkg.
300F Rotors after 20 min session! Mine were 600F after 20 min, and that was after a 2.5 mile cool-down lap, plus parking. My calipers were 400F. What track were you at?

Last edited:
Reactions: GTP

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor, 2011 Ford CV Lemons Race Car
So I waited a couple days to post in this thread, because I wanted to make sure all was well. But for anyone debating these, I’ll say the following:

Customer service is excellent. Fast shipping, well packaged and professionally handled.

I engaged in a long conversation with @GTP regarding his product, and he is super cautious and concerned fitment is correct. (Also patient with quite a few questions.)

Instructions are excellent. Although really not much to them, but they give good advice on things to check.

I used blue lock tight as a precaution but probably didn’t need to.

The deflectors are very nice, clean cuts, not sharp, and well made. Holes all line up perfectly with factory plastic deflector.

I can’t say how well these work compared to the Vorshlag equivalent. And, can’t say if they reduce heat compared to the factory deflectors alone, but based on Vorshlag’s testing, @gtp’s data, and some of the posts on Track Stangs about similar products, I’m confident they help quite a bit on the track.

I went with these specifically because they integrate the factory deflectors. So far with 3 days of street driving, they are unnoticeable.

IMG_8299.jpeg

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor, 2011 Ford CV Lemons Race Car
Just wanted to follow up now that I’ve had these on for a few weeks. Mechanic had the car on the rack yesterday. No witness marks on anything including the ABS sensor wire (which is the only thing that moves they’re close to.) So looks like fit is spot on with no conflicts.

qdog9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Any currently available?
Sponsored