dogiebitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel 5.7L
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats! Stripes are definitely unique. Can't say I would do them that way, but it's awesome how personalized mustangs can get!

seth21w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT base PP ingot silver
What kind of deal did they give you?

Gigantor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Nice car but the stripes do not match the car???

Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I agree what did u pay, a 2015 at the end of 2016. We all want to know how bad the dealer wanted to get rid of it.

OP
OP
metalhead79

metalhead79

That thang got a Hemi?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I agree what did u pay, a 2015 at the end of 2016. We all want to know how bad the dealer wanted to get rid of it.
I had to work them down a bit. They didn't want to go much lower because they put 2K into the vinyl stripes and window tint. MSRP was 34k - not including what they put into the stripes/tint. I'm assuming they initially wanted 36k for it, but the stripes are very much love it or hate it. Most people must have hated it, lol. They'd already discounted it heavily and I was only able to get them to come down another 1k. So, 30.8k. Not a bad deal for a fully loaded premium with (IMO) awesome stripes and tint.

I'm pissed the a/c doesn't work. It was pretty cool yesterday, so I never noticed it wasn't running and I never thought to check it. I"m having it checked at Firestone in the morning to see if it just needs to be recharged. If not....I'm going to be really upset they sold me a broken car.

Big Sky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Ruby Red 50th appearance pkg
I would take it to the Ford Dealer. It's warranty plus there is TSB for cooled seats.

solodogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
I had to work them down a bit. They didn't want to go much lower because they put 2K into the vinyl stripes and window tint. MSRP was 34k - not including what they put into the stripes/tint. I'm assuming they initially wanted 36k for it, but the stripes are very much love it or hate it. Most people must have hated it, lol. They'd already discounted it heavily and I was only able to get them to come down another 1k. So, 30.8k. Not a bad deal for a fully loaded premium with (IMO) awesome stripes and tint.

I'm pissed the a/c doesn't work. It was pretty cool yesterday, so I never noticed it wasn't running and I never thought to check it. I"m having it checked at Firestone in the morning to see if it just needs to be recharged. If not....I'm going to be really upset they sold me a broken car.
oh man...I would have worked a bit more on those numbers. There was a 2015 new EB premium here with 201a, nav, adaptive cruise, all-weather mats, and spoiler delete that stickered for $34,xxx and no-haggle asking on it was $26,958 when they finally sold it a couple months back. It didn't have any stripes on it, but the windows were tinted.

Definitely take it to the dealer, a/c is probably the evaporator core needing to be replaced.

Sponsored

AmericanLegend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium w/ PP
Take it back to your dealership for the AC to be looked at. Firestone will charge you to look at it/repair it.

You do realize that your car came with a 3 year 36,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty??

Even if you guessed correctly and the refrigerant is low, it absolutely shouldn't be. That would indicate you've got a leak somewhere. It's a brand new car...let Ford take care of it for you free of charge.

seth21w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT base PP ingot silver

30.8 woah that is more than my gt?? I would have offered them 22k for it being a 15...and a 4cyl

Seceda91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G35 M6 - Want a V8!!
Who cares if the OP didn't get the greatest deal. We don't always get the best deal in life and the most important thing is that the OP loves his car. The AC issue will get fixed and these things happen.

Congratulations, I'm sure you and your wife will enjoy it!

Coolmanfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
Who cares if the OP didn't get the greatest deal. We don't always get the best deal in life and the most important thing is that the OP loves his car. The AC issue will get fixed and these things happen.

Congratulations, I'm sure you and your wife will enjoy it!
Hahaha ain't that the truth. After shopping around for 2 months I ended up buying a car that turned out to be a pretty mediocre deal but I honestly don't care because I love my car. Worth every penny!

mikef523

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang eco, 17 explorer, 17 Jaguar F-Pace
Don't waste your money on premium gas. It's been discussed to death here.

Oh, and congrats!
Really Man? You are right, it has been discussed to death here, But, telling him Not to use premium fuel is steering him in the wrong direction for sure.
Sure the car will perform ok, but he won't be getting the full potential of it. His HP will drop significantly with regular gas. You should know that if you read all the previous posts regarding this.
Sponsored