Sponsored

Boostworks Twin turbo kit track results

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium auto
This is what i did to get more air to the dead space. It definetely gets air back there for sure but didnt help much IAT wise.

Sponsored

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Doing a grill delete is a good starting point however not everyone will like that open look, I for one am not a fan but if it helps the situation it must be done.

Earlj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt, 2008 Z06
Personally I think getting the air out through the hood would be the bast option. That's why I bought another hood to modify and try.

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Not the best idea safety wise but I would assume removing the crash bar would greatly help with increased airflow.

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Personally I think getting the air out through the hood would be the bast option. That's why I bought another hood to modify and try.
Looking at that pic above really shows how little of the core is exposed to open air, getting the expelled hot air out may be part of the problem however I think the limited airflow to the surface of the core is the root problem. Maybe some type of deflector is needed at the bottom of the core to deflect air up and into the area behind the bumper.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Turbocrazed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
Travis is sending me out the meth injection kit. As soon as I get it and install and retest I will post the results and let everyone know how well it works. I already have cut out my grille and Lund says not to tune for the meth injection, pcm will correct for iat temps and then if system runs out of water/meth or fails it will not effect the tune and will be much safer. I was glad to hear this as that part made me nervous, just another thing to go wrong. So one less thing to worry about. Glad Boostworks is figuring it out and making it right.

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium auto
Travis is sending me out the meth injection kit. As soon as I get it and install and retest I will post the results and let everyone know how well it works. I already have cut out my grille and Lund says not to tune for the meth injection, pcm will correct for iat temps and then if system runs out of water/meth or fails it will not effect the tune and will be much safer. I was glad to hear this as that part made me nervous, just another thing to go wrong. So one less thing to worry about. Glad Boostworks is figuring it out and making it right.
I posted my results today using meth. Make sure you relocate your iat sensor to the intake manifold.

OP
OP

Turbocrazed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
Travis when are you shipping those bad boys??? I'm ready To turn this thing up!!!

Sponsored

cobra199711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 A10 GT
If anyone is debating on a TT kit, I recently rode in Turbocrazed Mustang and just let me say this “ Scary” is the first adjective I can think of... That car is a BEAST!!!!!

Earlj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt, 2008 Z06
If anyone is debating on a TT kit, I recently rode in Turbocrazed Mustang and just let me say this “ Scary” is the first adjective I can think of... That car is a BEAST!!!!!
I have mine installed and tuned, i will second that comment. My car is very fast.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd are pretty useless and in 4th you need to go easy or it lights them up. I have NTO1 305 tires so not the best for straight line traction.

Sure is fun, too bad winter is here ☹

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Add a methanol kit. Will bring the temp down a lot.