Bolt ons?

Nozerone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Was wondering what are some good bolt ons? Things you could knock out in an afternoon, or a day with some buddies. I got a 2015 GT (non-premium) with a 6 speed. A previous owner already did exhaust, and a cold air, but no idea if they did anything else to the car other than screw up areas of the paint.

Also, what are some good sites to find parts through? Right now I've been looking at mostly Americanmuscle.com.
Sponsored

dirtwarrior

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 3.7 mustang
A weekend thing if you got the tools and know how. Port and polish throttle body and port match. Makes a world of difference. Order a tuner and have fun with it

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
power mods=Tune preferably e85.
Suspension = stop the hop kit.
go big mod=supercharger (it bolts on)

Any sight on here is good. Steeds, leathal, Beefcake, etc. I’ve used them all including AM and never had an issue with any.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
power mods=Tune preferably e85.
Suspension = stop the hop kit.
go big mod=supercharger (it bolts on)

Any sight on here is good. Steeds, leathal, Beefcake, etc. I’ve used them all including AM and never had an issue with any.
Yup by far tuning for e85 if available in your area will be best bang for your buck. Throw in some long tubes as well if you can turn a wrench. BMR/Steeda suspension goodies. Forced induction if in budget. Check out Beefcake or Lethal for sites, both go to spots highly recommended.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
If you can get E85 you'll see a nice difference between an E85 tune and what you have now. The other big NA power added would be some longtube headers. Not something I recommend installing at home on jack stands and will take a day to do if you've never done them before. However headers paired with an E85 / Flex tune will be a potent combo.

Feel free to give us a shout if you have any other questions or need recommendations on what parts/brands to go with. We have plenty of headers and custom tuning available.

Thanks!

pt's21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP MT, Wife's 20 Mustang GT A10
AM and cjponyparts.com are both good.
Sponsored