rainier446

Professional Amateur Tech
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 OW GT/PP
There prices are outlandish, priced themselves right out of the market.
How are they outlandish? Nobody does what they do. It's not for everyone, just another option.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Sponsored

rainier446

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 OW GT/PP
FRPP has the knuckle bearings for less than 1/2 their price for example...
They're completely different quality products, not to mention the design differences. Are they cheap? No, I'm not saying that. You guys are just blasting them because you don't know them and they're not present on the forum. They revolutionized the upgrades for the cobra IRS and were the first to offer substantial upgrades to the S550.

It may not be popular to like a company that does a fantastic job on here, but quality parts cost quality cash. If you can't afford it then don't worry about it. I was simply offering another option that is hardly discussed because everyone wants zero NVH and the best results but is too cheap to lay for it. Cmon man, give me a break.

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
How are they outlandish? Nobody does what they do. It's not for everyone, just another option.

Since you want to sell another companies products in my thread, then I will play.

1: We had the RLCA Bearings designed, built, and being tested before "they" even owned an S550.

2: Nobody does what they do? You mean, make suspension and chassis parts for the S550? No disrespect to Bruce, but we are well ahead of him and anyone else in that regard. We had 17 different products designed and built by November 2014 - including a Tubular Front K-Member, which to my knowledge is the only direct fit piece anyone has built thus far.

We did not rush and release our parts to the market simply because we wanted to put them through some real world testing. My S550 is one of the fastest in the world at the drag strip, and our S550 (and another BMR equipped S550) are among the fastest S550s to lap Sebring. I am not sure if "they" have any products on the Pauls Automotive's car, but we do, and it is THE fastest road course S550 on the planet.

3: I agree. I would not call their pricing outlandish. The truth is, we do such high volume, that our price point is right where it needs to be. We are a streamlined manufacture, one of the largest aftermarket suspension and chassis manufactures in the country.

Our BK055 RLCA Bearing upgrade is extremely high quality. It will be very hard for any company to offer a better value than ours, rightfully so.

It sounds like I am tooting our horn, because I am. If you are going to come into my thread and promote and sell our competitors products, try to atleast have some respect.

I am not sure if you have noticed, but "they" aren't on this forum 7 days a week posting valuable information about the suspension on the S550 Mustang.

:thumbsup:

rainier446

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 OW GT/PP
Since you want to sell another companies products in my thread, then I will play.

1: We had the RLCA Bearings designed, built, and being tested before "they" even owned an S550.

2: Nobody does what they do? You mean, make suspension and chassis parts for the S550? No disrespect to Bruce, but we are well ahead of him and anyone else in that regard. We had 17 different products designed and built by November 2014 - including a Tubular Front K-Member, which to my knowledge is the only direct fit piece anyone has built thus far.

We did not rush and release our parts to the market simply because we wanted to put them through some real world testing. My S550 is one of the fastest in the world at the drag strip, and our S550 (and another BMR equipped S550) are among the fastest S550s to lap Sebring. I am not sure if "they" have any products on the Pauls Automotive's car, but we do, and it is THE fastest road course S550 on the planet.

3: I agree. I would not call their pricing outlandish. The truth is, we do such high volume, that our price point is right where it needs to be. We are a streamlined manufacture, one of the largest aftermarket suspension and chassis manufactures in the country.

Our BK055 RLCA Bearing upgrade is extremely high quality. It will be very hard for any company to offer a better value than ours, rightfully so.

It sounds like I am tooting our horn, because I am. If you are going to come into my thread and promote and sell our competitors products, try to atleast have some respect.

I am not sure if you have noticed, but "they" aren't on this forum 7 days a week posting valuable information about the suspension on the S550 Mustang.

[emoji106]
I do respect your products, and your company. Not once did I say anything negative about your products and you'll actually find many instances where I defended your parts over others in other threads. Should I promote another product on here? Maybe not, and for that I apologize.

When I offer up information for others to look into and they just disregard it because they don't care to research or just don't understand, that's when I take offense. There's more than just 1 or 2 companies to consider when it comes to parts, some people have brand preference but there's no reason to be blind to others if a product is comparable or better.

Keep up the good work, forums are for sharing information not the opposite.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
I do respect your products, and your company. Not once did I say anything negative about your products and you'll actually find many instances where I defended your parts over others in other threads. Should I promote another product on here? Maybe not, and for that I apologize.

When I offer up information for others to look into and they just disregard it because they don't care to research or just don't understand, that's when I take offense. There's more than just 1 or 2 companies to consider when it comes to parts, some people have brand preference but there's no reason to be blind to others if a product is comparable or better.

Keep up the good work, forums are for sharing information not the opposite.

Just so you know, I feel that Bruce makes and offers great stuff. I applaud him. I also highly prefer his 99-04 IRS stuff over others (I just sold my 04 Cobra)

I take pride in, and am extremely passionate about what I do. I am not your typical 9-5...watch the clock until "quittin time" kinda guy.

I am 100% okay with people talking about anything they want to in here, but I definitely do not appreciate blatant promotion of our competitors product - especially when misleading statements are being used. Like, "they have had these for a while now" - when in reality, we were the first company to have just about every single "working" item for the car, developed and on a car being raced/driven.

Thank you for the response, and I completely understand what you are saying, and how you feel. I always cheer on the smaller guys, in all honesty. We have busted our asses to get to where we are today, from building our first parts (GM Strut Tower Braces) in the founder of BMRs garage and painting them in the laundry room, to now being the largest Latemodel GM and Ford chassis and suspension maker. That has not happened because our products are of lesser quality, I promise.

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
Yeah.... What he said.

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So do I need two sets or just one for the RLCA kits? Or is a second one coming out for the rear.

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
So do I need two sets or just one for the RLCA kits? Or is a second one coming out for the rear.
The rear pivot point already has a "bearing" from the factory.

The front, which our BK055 replaces, has a large rubber bushing from the factory. Here is a comparo I snapped before putting production piece #1 in my car.

Our piece on the right features a CNC'd Steel outer housing with a hard black Zinc coat, an FK 1" Bearing, CNC Billet 7075 Aluminum "more surface" spacers, and includes a hardened outer snap ring.

I highly recommend these, they reduce fore/inner RLCA deflection by up to .75" under certain load situations.

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
You only need one BK055 Kit ($169.95) to complete the install.

Sponsored

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OK thanks for clarifying that.

bmoore1488

whodafuk
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6MT
Just curious if CB005 and BK048 can be used in conjunction with one another? Is this overkill to have them both or is one better than the other?

Leshik

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oksana
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1 10r80
So they Polyurethane will be louder then rubber bushings that u guys offer?

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
What's the difference between the CB005 cradle bushing lockout kit and the BK053 rear cradle busing kit, they seem to go in the same place and do the same thing. Any advantage to one or the other?

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
What's the difference between the CB005 cradle bushing lockout kit and the BK053 rear cradle busing kit, they seem to go in the same place and do the same thing. Any advantage to one or the other?
The CB005 is a comprehensive cradle mount solution.

The BK053 is a simple, super cost effective way to increase the stabilization of the rear IRS Cradle.

If someone has the $160 to spend, there is no way they should order the BK053 - the best step is straight to the CB005.:thumbsup:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.