Sponsored

BMR SUSPENSION'S S550 Lowering Springs: STANCE PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Incredible.
My wife is a Photographer but hates taking car photos so she won't do them. I'm stuck having to figure it out lol.
I am far from good, but you definitely have to find a decent background and wait for good light (first or last hour of the day). Silver is very difficult as it requires a dark background to capture the car.

I appreciate the kind words.
Sponsored

09jsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard PP GT
I am far from good, but you definitely have to find a decent background and wait for good light (first or last hour of the day). Silver is very difficult as it requires a dark background to capture the car.

I appreciate the kind words.
Thanks for the advice

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Gorgeous car.
I wish I could get a good shot like this of my guard but that color is impossible.
I've only taken one or two that actually capture the color. It's so much more vibrant in person than you can get in pictures. I still love it but hot damn, does silver look good (was my 2nd choice).

Kachow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Im new to the world of performance cars, coming from a lifted Wrangler. I have a 2015 PP...i love how the Perfomance springs sit but am worried the wheels will look too "inside" if that makes sense. What size spacers are needed to push them out and align them with the body?

Also...do you need any shock upgrade with the Perfomance springs? I know to get alignment...but anything else?

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Im new to the world of performance cars, coming from a lifted Wrangler. I have a 2015 PP...i love how the Perfomance springs sit but am worried the wheels will look too "inside" if that makes sense. What size spacers are needed to push them out and align them with the body?

Also...do you need any shock upgrade with the Perfomance springs? I know to get alignment...but anything else?
Those springs I believe were meant to be paired with the PP setup. I love mine and didn't change anything else at the time, you won't be disappointed. Hopefully someone can chime in on the proper spacers you'll need:cheers:

Sponsored

Kachow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Been reading into it a bunch. Looks like 25 up front and 23 in the rear are perfect. Motorspeort Tech has them....hope theyre safe.

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Been reading into it a bunch. Looks like 25 up front and 23 in the rear are perfect. Motorspeort Tech has them....hope theyre safe.
23mm is the smallest adapter type spacer that can be used with PP wheels if you don't want to trim the factory studs. They'll be safe as long as they are torqued properly.

Kachow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
They wont ruin your wheel bearings? Anyone having issues wth rock chips from using spacers?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
They wont ruin your wheel bearings? Anyone having issues wth rock chips from using spacers?
No worse than a wider offset wheel would. Hubcentric spacers basically just act as a wheel bore extension.

You might think about the ZL1 rockguards when doing spacers.

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
There have been numerous reports of paint damage from members with the use of aftermarket wheels/spacers when not using rock guards.
Most damage comes from the front tires, so at the very least it would be wise to install guards on the front.
l purchased and installed (and recommend) the ZL1's front and rear prior to getting my 6GR wheels and 285/35-19 tires. The installation was straight forward and quite easy with rear wheel removal being the biggest hassle of the job (lMOP).

Sponsored

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
There have been numerous reports of paint damage from members with the use of aftermarket wheels/spacers when not using rock guards.
Most damage comes from the front tires, so at the very least it would be wise to install guards on the front.
l purchased and installed the ZL1's front and rear prior to getting my 6GR wheels and 285/35-19 tires. The installation was straight forward and quite easy with rear wheel removal being the biggest hassle of the job (lMOP).
Crap..something else to add to the Black Friday list. Do you have pictures of the front/rear guards?

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Mo Makki's S550 Sitting on BMR-SP089 Front and BMR-SP088 Rears.

Fastest IRS Mustang in the World. ;)

#mostprovensuspensionpartsontheplanet!
Mo Makki S550 Stance.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.