Sponsored

BMR SUSPENSION'S S550 Lowering Springs: STANCE PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustin GI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT prem w/pp
In for some front springs for my incoming PP.
Sponsored

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe
BMR I want to buy springs very soon. And if I can just change the fronts with not having to do anything else. I'm here with money in hand. Can we get a estimated date for release?

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
My GT PP "should" arrive next month. So I can wait, will probably opt for the fronts only for that rake-look.

Last edited:

Dustin GI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT prem w/pp
BMR, any updates? I just ordered your rear control arm vertical links and the adjustable toe rods are my next order. I would really like to order springs with those. What is the chance of this happening in May?

Last edited:

black1985gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 GT premium
Every time I see the fender gap on mine I want to buy springs. I'm anxiously awaiting the release of the BMR springs!!

Sponsored

Doinworqson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black GT PP
will be getting your guys most aggressive set, very excited for these! the most aggressive set will work with stock shocks correct? also are y'all releasing sways?

Ajax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT PP
Would love to hear how bmr springs do on the drive across the bay on I275. Something about that stretch is a good test. On my trip over today from Tampa to ulmerton road (meet at mugs and jugs) my steeda springs bounced the car badly. Confident it's the stiffness in the rear. Felt like a low rider truck with no shocks. I was pleased with the steeda springs up until I drove over the bridge. It was a seriously rough ride. Luckily I don't make that run often.

Last edited:

dwaleke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
On my trip over today from Tampa to ulmerton road (meet at mugs and jugs) my steeda springs bounced the car badly. Confident it's the stiffness in the rear. Felt like a low rider truck with no shocks. I was pleased with the steeda springs up until I drove over the bridge.
I feel you here. I can't wait for proper dampers to be available to address this.

Any springs with higher rates than OEM are going to be too much for the OEM dampers.

w4fang22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic 5.0 6MT
Couldn't wait for the BMR springs any longer. I really wanted them but it's taking foooooorrrrrreeeeevvver. CJ springs just got delivered today.

Sponsored

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP
Was waiting for BMRs but its just taking too long...

Steeda it is

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Well, going Steeda is not a bad thing. I have decided to go the entire Steeda catalog to fix wheel hop. I changed every possible part of the suspension on my 05' with Steeda parts and I can tell you it was wonderful. I'm sure their 15' will be the same quality and outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP
Well, going Steeda is not a bad thing. I have decided to go the entire Steeda catalog to fix wheel hop. I changed every possible part of the suspension on my 05' with Steeda parts and I can tell you it was wonderful. I'm sure their 15' will be the same quality and outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The thing with Steeda is once you do one suspension mod...then its onto the next...and then the next...and then you've bought the entire catalogue.

Which as you said isn't a bad thing!

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Sorry guys!

Unfortunately, several things have led to delays for the S550 springs. For example, we have not been able to get our testing in on the handling versions that we would like to, yet, because of two track days being cancelled on us.

The drag spring testing has been delayed due to the delay in getting my engine built. I JUST got word that the rotating assembly should be ready any day now, so that is a good sign!

The performance springs, that will be the most popular...(spring/stance pics I posted up) got revised once more - but the delay is simply because of being busy season and the materials have not yet arrived to us.

The good news is, those who choose BMR for their parts can rest assured that they are getting some seriously tested components. The bad news is, it is taking a little longer than we anticipated. Please keep in mind, we are trying to also release MANY more parts for the S550, as well as so many other Ford/GM Platforms.

I hate that it is taking this long, but I can feel confident that I can offer the best part. For people that cannot wait on us, I can completely understand! I feel your pain, I had a supercharger on my 15 in October, and could not drive it until March. lol

Thanks or those who hold out, we appreciate the loyalty!

derieuz

The Young Fella'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Sorry guys!

Unfortunately, several things have led to delays for the S550 springs. For example, we have not been able to get our testing in on the handling versions that we would like to, yet, because of two track days being cancelled on us.

The drag spring testing has been delayed due to the delay in getting my engine built. I JUST got word that the rotating assembly should be ready any day now, so that is a good sign!

The performance springs, that will be the most popular...(spring/stance pics I posted up) got revised once more - but the delay is simply because of being busy season and the materials have not yet arrived to us.

The good news is, those who choose BMR for their parts can rest assured that they are getting some seriously tested components. The bad news is, it is taking a little longer than we anticipated. Please keep in mind, we are trying to also release MANY more parts for the S550, as well as so many other Ford/GM Platforms.

I hate that it is taking this long, but I can feel confident that I can offer the best part. For people that cannot wait on us, I can completely understand! I feel your pain, I had a supercharger on my 15 in October, and could not drive it until March. lol

Thanks or those who hold out, we appreciate the loyalty!

Is there an estimated time of availability for the performance spring?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.