quikcolin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2
Hey guys,

I'm torn. I have a 2020 PP2 (Magnaride) and want to lower it about 3/4". From my research the two best options are:

BMR SPH765 Handling Springs - https://m.bmrsuspension.com/?page=products&productid=1905

Ford Performance M-5300-W Springs - https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-5300-W

I watched a YouTube video on YouTube that basically says the BMR SPH765's are a dream, hands down the best option. In particular for guys who live up North due to how compliant they are on rough roads. As a Canadian, our roads are garbage, bumpy and cracked. Everything he says in his video makes sense to me and I feel is relative to my needs (assuming what he says is indeed true). Video here -

On the other hand, when I visit the GT350 forums or GT forums and look at what everyone lowered their cars with (magnaride specific) the masses went with the Ford Performance M-5300-W springs... but are most of these guys down south where the roads are smooth?

Both options lower my car 3/4" ish... I'm leaning towards the BMR's, but want to make sure I make the correct decision.

Any insight is appreciated.
Sponsored

OP
OP
quikcolin

quikcolin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2
I'm in PA, lots of my roads are shit. I don't regret my FRPP spring at all.
does the car sit level front to back? I read someone saying that his rear end was higher than the front after installing the FP W springs. (I suspect he incorrectly installed them)

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
I have the W springs as well, just enough drop. car feels slightly stiffer, overall I'm happy with them.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
My first set of springs were BMR and there were pretty good.

Your initial observation may be your best one. Go with your gut.
Sponsored