Sponsored

bmr bumper supports

tyguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
Does anyone have the bmr front and rear bumper supports. Curious to how people like them and if its worth it. Im trying to shave all the weight i can and this looks like another decent way to do so.
Sponsored

Rick80james

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
Does anyone have the bmr front and rear bumper supports. Curious to how people like them and if its worth it. Im trying to shave all the weight i can and this looks like another decent way to do so.
I'm curious myself been thinking about buying them also..seem to be nice and saves around 22lbs

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I was wondering if used on a daily driven car how they would fare in an accident considering the factory front and rear crash bars are designed to NHTSA safety standards.

??

Rick80james

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
I was wondering if used on a daily driven car how they would fare in an accident considering the factory front and rear crash bars are designed to NHTSA safety standards.

??
Definitely wouldn't be as strong as stockers.. I'm probaly gonna install them on my daily anyways

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Definitely wouldn't be as strong as stockers.. I'm probaly gonna install them on my daily anyways

Yea, just curious. I know BMR parts are of the highest quality and are excellent products. Those bars do look really thick, so again I was just merely wondering about it from a strength perspective.

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
I've personally had both on my 2011 and I loved them, fitment was fantastic and weight savings were great for the price. Let us know over at Lethalperformance.com if we can help you out with anything.
Sponsored