Sponsored

Blow off valve for vortech/paxton

robmustang201528

15 mustang gt302blown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15pp
I have a vortech with the stock blow off valve. I want something a little louder .What are my options for the vortech/paxton setup? All I see is the stock max flow and the race valve. Thanks
Sponsored

Tatum337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I have a vortech with the stock blow off valve. I want something a little louder .What are my options for the vortech/paxton setup? All I see is the stock max flow and the race valve. Thanks
You want loud, get the Vortech Max Flow Race BOV. I run the JPC tial one. It's plenty loud but flows WAY more air than the Vortech.

OP
OP

robmustang201528

15 mustang gt302blown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15pp
You want loud, get the Vortech Max Flow Race BOV. I run the JPC tial one. It's plenty loud but flows WAY more air than the Vortech.
Do you have a sound clip? Did you have to buy the pipe and the blow off valve separate or did it come in one piece?

Tatum337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Do you have a sound clip? Did you have to buy the pipe and the blow off valve separate or did it come in one piece?
I don't have a sound clip. Go on you tube. If you purchase the tial from JPC, they have a drop in kit made up already. Just change your tube for the one they send you. Tial BOV already welded up on a new discharge tube and everything. Replace and go

aleccesarenriquez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alec
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
The max race one sounds like a jet under partial throttle. If you like a whistle/jet sound, it'll be good for you. The Tial sounds like you popped a big hole in a tire; or if you have heard the way a bagged car's compressor sounds, it's pretty similar to that. No whistling sound at all and is just a massive air release.

They're both pretty loud IMO but the max race one sounds more racecar. For what it's worth, I have the Tial but after hearing the Max Race, I wanted to switch lol

Sponsored

Marvelous D S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Magnetic PP
Here is a small clip of the TIAL Q 50mm BOV which I got from JPC Racing. Its super loud while driving.

Last edited:
OP
OP

robmustang201528

15 mustang gt302blown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15pp
I just finished looking on JPC website for the big red BOV. I see they have it for thr 11-14. but I cant find a big red BOV for the 15 and up with a vortech/paxton setup. Does anyone have a big red bov on there 15 and up vortech/paxton setup if so, where did you purchase the BOV? Thanks
Sponsored