Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
What break calipers are those and where could one order them?
The same kit I want to get someday. The GT350R big brake kit. They have it on LMR and American Muscle, both websites.
Be warned though,.....you're gonna need new wheels and possibly tires for that kit. I'm saving up now. The brake kit itself is almost 4k. :giggle: :like:

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
The same kit I want to get someday. The GT350R big brake kit. They have it on LMR and American Muscle, both websites.
Be warned though,.....you're gonna need new wheels and possibly tires for that kit. I'm saving up now. The brake kit itself is almost 4k. :giggle: :like:
Ah, got it. What about just the break rotors for front and back?

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Ah, got it. What about just the break rotors for front and back?
You can get them, but you're going to need the components for them. The brake pads, the brake lines, the GT350R rear knuckle to mount the rear caliper, the front adapter. There may be more parts as well, but that's what I can think of at the moment. Better off just buying the kit like I plan on doing at some point.
But still,......you're going to need new wheels/tires because those calipers are so large, they'll be banging up against the wheels. You need a specific offset wheels to run those calipers.

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
You can get them, but you're going to need the components for them. The brake pads, the brake lines, the GT350R rear knuckle to mount the rear caliper, the front adapter. There may be more parts as well, but that's what I can think of at the moment. Better off just buying the kit like I plan on doing at some point.
But still,......you're going to need new wheels/tires because those calipers are so large, they'll be banging up against the wheels. You need a specific offset wheels to run those calipers.
I have a GT PP2, will that help?

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I have a GT PP2, will that help?
It might help, but you might need spacers,not positive on this.
I think you need at least a +35mm offset for the fronts and a +60mm for the rears. Not positive on this, so double check with someone whom really knows.

mustangguy88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT with PP
Vehicle Showcase
I started with a Performance Pack car as well. The easiest path to the big brake upgrade is the GT350R kit along with the wheel packackage, highly recommended are a set of lowering springs and caster camber plates. Shocks and struts would be good at the same time since everything will be taken apart. Be aware though your looking at about a $6,500 to $7,000 budget for the project.
20200513_181413.jpg

slick_rick_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
18’ GT350
I introduce to you Black Widow! I have 15% tint on everything but the windshield, blacked out the 5.0 symbols and the pony on the front. Purchased a tint kit and slapped it over the reverse light, side markers, front blinkers, etc....Still have yet to get the smoked light covers but they are on the way. It also has the Roush cat-back exhaust system. She has a little under 700 miles on her Why anyone would ever want to get some color other than black is beyond me!
IMG_8687.jpg
IMG_8688.jpg
IMG_8689.jpg
IMG_8690.jpg

Sponsored